Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Legacy Nissan Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. At North Laurel.
dec 4th pike central vs north laurel
apollo vs southwestern
mercer vs south laurel I believe south game is at 6 other two to follow
Here's the entire schedule. On Thursday South-Boyle Co. girls at 6, North-Harlan girls at 7:30, and Wesley Christian vs. Moravian Prep (NC) boys at 9. All boys games after that, Friday it will be South Laurel-Mercer Co. at 6, North-Pike Central at 7:30 and Southwestern-Apollo at 9.
Saturday games all day with Madison Central-Lexington Christian at 11:30, Lexington Catholic-Newport Catholic at 1:00, Hamilton Heights, TN-22 Foot Academy (SC) at 2:30, Southeast Christian (AR)-Teays Valley Christian (WV) at 4:00, Perry Central vs. Taylor Co. at 5:30, South Laurel-Owen Co. at 7:00, and North Laurel-Apollo at 8:30.
There are games Sunday as well, with Hamilton Heights (TN)-St. Louis Christian Academy at 11:30, Wesley Christian-Evelyn Mack Academy (NC) at 1:00, Southwest Christian (AR) vs. Mountain Mission (VA) at 2:30, Lexington Catholic vs. Cordia at 4:00 and 22 Feet Academy vs. Hargrave Military (Va) at 5:30. Hargrave has five divison one signees including Braxton Beverly, 22 Feet Academy has two Moravian Prep has two, so plenty of talent on display. Tickets will be five dollars per day, so it's a pretty good bargain if you like high school basketball.
Hate that I am going to be out of town this weekend. Great bunch of games.
Who are the two d1 signees for 22 Ft Academy? I'm going to try to make it Sunday.
According to paper, 22-Foot Academy has 6-9 Sedee Keita, going to South Carolina, and Eli Wright, 6-5, who played for Apollo last year and has signed with Mississippi St. Hargrave's five signees are going to Ohio St., VCU, Army, Navy and Miami of Ohio (that's Beverly). Moravian Prep that plays Thursday night has guys going to Providence and Appalachian St. Wesley Christian and St. Louis Christian both have 7-footers on their roster, and there are a bunch of guys listed in the 6-8, 6-9, 6-10 range on these out of state teams.
Thank you!! Womderful event it sounds like with a great price. Hope to be there Sunday afternoon.