Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 65, Perry Central 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taylor Berger played really well for South Floyd.
Perry county better figure this out quick. If they don't find a tourniquet to stop the bleeding, then the program will be at the lowest point in some time.
Napier will turn it around but I said the same thing last year.Girls have put time in recently but they didn't do much all summer.I'll give Perry benefit of the doubt but with Pike Central,Prestonsburg,and Jenkins coming up;they better get it in gear.
in the first half they play 14 girls, went into halftime up 8. the 2nd half he only play 7 or 8 girls. and lose by 3.

by what I saw last night, PCC will be lucky if they win one of the next 4 games.

I would say a lot of the girls is going to quit when they get back from FL.
All I have to say is, hahaha
LCC Wrote:All I have to say is, hahaha
great job south Floyd
I do believe south floyd has improved but perry is not the same team as recent years. But we should give credit to a team who it sounds like played hard and not discredit a perry team who is very well coached.
Glad to see Raiders get awin there.
If I were playing for the all time winning coach in Ky. girls basketball history and he did not play me enough I would quit too. I'm sure he doesn't know who he should play. Dumbest comment I ever saw. That's the problem with kids these days, it's called PARENTS! If you want to play, practice and get better1
cj2561 Wrote:in the first half they play 14 girls, went into halftime up 8. the 2nd half he only play 7 or 8 girls. and lose by 3.

by what I saw last night, PCC will be lucky if they win one of the next 4 games.

I would say a lot of the girls is going to quit when they get back from FL.

tHIS WAS THE COMMENT i WAS SPEAKING OF.
South Floyd is a much improved team than in the past. Congrats to the Lady Raiders.
Paparazzi Wrote:If I were playing for the all time winning coach in Ky. girls basketball history and he did not play me enough I would quit too. I'm sure he doesn't know who he should play. Dumbest comment I ever saw. That's the problem with kids these days, it's called PARENTS! If you want to play, practice and get better1

ok, so way would he move a girl to a post. she is only 5'3 maybe 5'4.

out of all of them win. how many of the win got to do with Napier, and how many got to do with the player. there is a lot more win he got just to player. .

I heard the same thing is happing at Hazard.
cj2561 Wrote:ok, so way would he move a girl to a post. she is only 5'3 maybe 5'4.

out of all of them win. how many of the win got to do with Napier, and how many got to do with the player. there is a lot more win he got just to player. .

I heard the same thing is happing at Hazard.

Dude...can you read?