Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 101 - Owsley 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SValley Fan

Final
final from JBS
what a close game........

SValley Fan

IDK Stepps Stats but I would say there High
Will anyone say how many points and minutes Stepp had in this 50 point win, or will that question go unanswered like all the other times it has been asked.

SValley Fan

BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Will anyone say how many points and minutes Stepp had in this 50 point win, or will that question go unanswered like all the other times it has been asked.
lol very true
OUCH,,who is overrated?

SValley Fan

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OUCH,,who is overrated?
what are u trying to say?
Everyone talking about JBS...
Clint Stepp had 24 points - 8 3's
Clark Stepp 22 points and 11 assists
Tate Cox 16 points 11 assists

SValley Fan

Stepp had 11 assists...Sumone padded sum Stats...How long did Stepp Play tho??? Did he play any in the fourth???
He played all game until the 4th quarter when 4 minutes was left. And was took out for two breaks each less than a minute

SValley Fan

Doc John Wrote:He played all game until the 4th quarter when 4 minutes was left. And was took out for two breaks each less than a minute
LoL what a Joke
Brent Hall had a good game , pulling down the rebounds strong, as did Collins and both . laid several back in. Brock Childers made some great layups with assists from Cox. They seemed to be playing the best team ball of the year.

SValley Fan

Well thats good to hear that Collins did well...I still dont think Stepp should have played and in the 2nd half tho
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Well thats good to hear that Collins did well...I still dont think Stepp should have played and in the 2nd half tho

Is that all you do... BASH CLARK STEPP.

I watched your threads closely. Only negative comments towards JBS and Stepp.

Get a new hobby youngster.
Because Stepp would take him to school!
It is called jealousy!
Both Stepps played a great game last night. They played great team ball. Why shouldn't Clark play in the 2nd half? Everyone was getting shots and the whole team seemed to mesh and play together. Cox was passing to Childers and Collins for baskets and Brent Hall was pulling down the rebounds strong. They played good team ball.
3 points Wrote:Both Stepps played a great game last night. They played great team ball. Why shouldn't Clark play in the 2nd half? Everyone was getting shots and the whole team seemed to mesh and play together. Cox was passing to Childers and Collins for baskets and Brent Hall was pulling down the rebounds strong. They played good team ball.
Trey Short had a good game, as he has all year. He is 6'6", and he has a nice shot. I am not sure on the stats but he hit several nice ones as well as rebounding.

SValley Fan

FullCount Wrote:Is that all you do... BASH CLARK STEPP.

I will always too if certain ppl dont shut up about him

SValley Fan

Ok there BUH...U really pay close attention when I dont have negative comments on JBS...Just Stepp
i figured clark stepp would have at least 75

yeah whose comments have you been reading some are about stepp but $money$ usually only says something when someone for jbs brings up on how great they are and how they are going to win region because they got killed by lex. catholic so if your going to read his comments read the ones before it before you asume something (the only thing that gets me mad someone who thinks they know everything)
so get a new hobby

SValley Fan

allthewayhome Wrote:yeah whose comments have you been reading some are about stepp but $money$ usually only says something when someone for jbs brings up on how great they are and how they are going to win region because they got killed by lex. catholic so if your going to read his comments read the ones before it before you asume something (the only thing that gets me mad someone who thinks they know everything)
so get a new hobby
Thank u
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Thank u

your welcome
This is a joke. Doing things like this and playing your kin to the end of the game to pad their stats will always come back to haunt you

SValley Fan

wisecracker Wrote:This is a joke. Doing things like this and playing your kin to the end of the game to pad their stats will always come back to haunt you
Thats why I dont like JBS...They are a good team but what the Stepps do is why alot of ppl dislike them
Ok yes the owls played very bad but one thing is for certain i was there to watch this game and clark stepp only had 8 baskets the assists is very true got alot of his players open the only ones that hurt the owls was #4, #24 they killed them from outside

Well I don't really blame him. You usually don't leave your best player in the game until 4:00 minutes to go with a 50 point lead. They are just trying to get the stats up. Notice the top scorers of the game. They are good, but I mean you just shouldn't do that to ppl. It's bad enough they got beat, but rub it in there face by leaving Clark in and extending the lead. Maybe JBS needs to play Shelby Valley so they can try to blow one another out.
Pages: 1 2