Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Another really fun thing for fans at state finals!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The challenge sheet is a great thing to do for each team. It is an entertaining way to follow your teams game. I will have my buddy post one on here for Mayfield. Someone from each school can alter theirs to fit their team and enjoy. Let's all have a fun weekend.
As you requested from our facebook page:

2015 KHSAA 2A State Championship Challenge

(Simply circle your answer to the following questions)

1. Who will win the coin toss? Mayfield or NCC
2. Who will score first? Mayfield or NCC
3. Will there be a field goal in the game? Yes or No
4. Will there be a passing touchdown in the game? Yes or No
5. Will there be a safety in the game? Yes or No
6. Will there be a lost fumble in the game? Yes or No
7. Will there be a rushing touchdown in the game? Yes or No
8. Will there be an interception in the game? Yes or No
9. Who will call the first timeout? Mayfield NCC Media
10. Will Mayfield have over 100 yards rushing? Yes or No
11. Will NCC have over 100 yards rushing? Yes or No
12. Will Mayfield have over 200 yards passing? Yes or No
13. Will NCC have over 200 yards passing? Yes or No
14. Will there be a missed PAT or conversion in the game? Yes or No
15. Will there be a sideline penalty in the game? Yes or No
16. Will there be an onside kick in the game? Yes or No
17. Will the national anthem be a singer band recording
18. Will there be a kickoff or punt ran back for a touchdown? Yes or No
19. Will there be precipitation in the game? Yes or No
20. Who will win the game? Mayfield or NCC

Tie Breaker: What will the total combined score be without going over?

______

Name:_____________________________________________________

The Red Helmet Club
Smash don't forget to print plenty of these to bring to breakfast Friday.
Guys, chime in and let us know if you like this idea and may use it. We have a great time with it. We use it at Super Bowl time as well.
I think it could be a lot of fun.
To garner more interest on the site, I would recommend trimming the list down to around 10.
I love this idea!! Unfortunately, I have all I can do just to keep up with the game!!!
1. Mayfield
2. Mayfield
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. No
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. Media
10. Yes
11. Yes
12. No
13. No
14. No
15. No
16. No
17. Recording
18. Yes
19. Yes
20. Mayfield

Tie-Breaker 44pts.

Name.....64SUR

:trolldad2:
This Challenge is really intended to be printed out and have your family and friends fill it out. Make it interesting, have the losers buy the winner breakfast or have the losers refer to the winner as "Your Highness" for a week. Be creative and enjoy.
Enjoy the moment to all that are there. Is my comment trolling? Some moderators thank so. May be banned. So all that attend good luck because that may be my last words on this site.
To the contrary. This is what we are supposed to do, converse about our thoughts. Just don't call names or be negative. I'm glad you took the time to express your thought.
mysonis55 Wrote:To the contrary. This is what we are supposed to do, converse about our thoughts. Just don't call names or be negative. I'm glad you took the time to express your thought.

Never been negative about my thought and been threatened with being banned. I wish all that attend to enjoy the moment because it will be a moment in time you will never forget no matter the outcome.
Smashmouth 47 Wrote:This Challenge is really intended to be printed out and have your family and friends fill it out. Make it interesting, have the losers buy the winner breakfast or have the losers refer to the winner as "Your Highness" for a week. Be creative and enjoy.

Somebody buying me dinner then I took the time to post my predictions. Plus I was the only one. :disappoint:
64, we will score yours against the rest of the Red Helmet Club's sheets. If you win, we will send you some of our magic water.