Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whos Better? Lebron or Kobe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SValley Fan

I think Lebron is...Hes got alot of time left to play, Hes huge, A Team Player
This is EASY....Lebron is one of the most complete and gifted players of ALL TIME ALREADY!
Lebron hands down
Kobe does have 3 rings, but he had Shaq to work around. Lebron is maturing into one of the best players this league is going to ever see. I would take Lebron over Kobe anyday hands down.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This is EASY....Lebron is one of the most complete and gifted players of ALL TIME ALREADY!

:Thumbs:
lebron because he a very good player and teammate and i think kobe is to selfish for ny of his teammates to have as many points as him

SValley Fan

I could score 80 points against Riverside if I shot the ball 60 times
I don't think you can compare the two..
Two different styles of play.

SValley Fan

Gorn Wrote:I don't think you can compare the two..
Two different styles of play.
Its easy tho...1 is a team player and the other isnt
Exactly!!! Great team player, better passer, better rebounder, better shooter...LEBRON!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Exactly!!! Great team player, better passer, better rebounder, better shooter...LEBRON!
"True Dat"

SValley Fan

Good Point
Lebron > Kobe...no doubt
Kobe Bryant anyone? Kobe?...LOL
Lebron.
Kobe!! Maybe in a couple more years after Lebron has some rings and matures a little more we can start this thread again.

SValley Fan

If kobe had the same team as Lebron, he wouldnt have no rings either
Pistol, are u serious?
Yea that dont make no since...everyone kknows that the only reason they won a championship because of SHAQ....Shaq as won with Lakers and Heat...Has Kobe won since Shaq left??? I think not
I mean come on i wouldnt care to have either player on my team but you have got to give kobe some respect. Lebron is no hands down better then kobe. He might be as good or maybe even a lil better but not as much as everyone is tryine to act like
Lebron the better team player.
Kobe much better unconvicted rapist.
Classic Doc!
Lebron
Whos better Lebron Or OJ
OJ will be mayo that is hehe
LOL< now that is funny..LEBRON!
Yea lol I wouldnt even wanna see these 2 playing each other, It would be to nasty
Hes still got the good name hasn't let it all go to his head and he's the shiznit.....