Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Call Of Duty for 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got it and it is awsome!
I am good for ps3 at this game I average 20 kills a match online
It is a tremendous game on any system! That's for sure! Greatly done.
SEKYscout Wrote:It is a tremendous game on any system! That's for sure! Greatly done.
i agree its awsome only every system i have played it on

SValley Fan

Is this game better than Counter-Strike
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Is this game better than Counter-Strike

Yes

SValley Fan

Well sounds like a good game to me then
I just beat this game (call of duty 3) for ps3 it was a great game.
My boy stays online playing Death Matches on Call of Duty 2 for XBOX 360. He gives them all hell. They are always yelling at him calling him "Hill Billy". Cause he likes to talk trash when he kills them. I sat and LMAO one night when he and 2 of his buddies from school were on there giving this guy from NY heck. He would talk smack and as soon as he would get killed and return to the game one of them would kill him again. He ended the game with like only 1 or 2 kills. It was hillarious!
sounds like fun! i wish i had xbox live
TOMCAT06 Wrote:sounds like fun! i wish i had xbox live

Man if you have high speed it is only $50 for a year. That's cheap I think and you can download all kinds of extra stuff. It's sweet.
ahha ive got dsl but i don't even have an xbox haha i have ps2 but yeh that is CHEAP!
I beat it like a month ago!
#25 Wrote:I beat it like a month ago!

I didnt get it until december 24th for ps3 and I spent my time playing online up until i decided to play the single player a couple days ago. So I actaully beat in It like 2 days from when I started playing but that wasn't constantly playing other wise I could have beat it in 1 day. I was playing on normal. I am playing on vetern now its alot harder. Anyway the online part is adicting.