Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County 41 Highlands 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final.

PC goes back to state
Wow is all i can say
Awesome come back and win, congrats PC.
So many picking Highlands on here this week when PC is as good as they are. Idk why people think a close game with a good NL team did them in. NL could have beaten Highlands.

Congrats PC. Looking forward to that BG matchup. Should be a dandy
A lot of Highlands fans were saying that there schedule would better prepare them for the playoffs and that playing at home would be a huge advantage.. I guess Pulaski Co put that theory to bed..

To the Pulaski fans, where would Highlands rank on the teams that you've played this year? 2nd, 3rd, lower?
BOOM 27 unanswered points and no adjustment to try to stop it. But PC coaches did. And PC banged up with hurt guys all over the field. 5 high ankle sprains, lower back problems ect prior to the game. I want to commend the PC announcers on the radio. They called the game with class.
Congrats to PC on the comeback win. They proved today on the field that they were the better team. Good luck to PC in the state finals.

From KHSAA.ORG:
State FB Finals Planned Schedule - Thurs-12/3-1A-7PM; Sat-12/5–6A–5PM,5A–8PM; Sun-12/6- 2A–1PM,3A–4PM,4A–7PM.
Wow!! Congratulations Pulaski on your win!! Especially proud of the no quit attitude!!!

Good luck at state!
Congrads to PC. Good game between two pretty evenly matched teams. Highlands out coached in second half. BO67 u may be right, I know he did not have as many athletes on this team, but that was bad coaching on both sides of ball in second half. This team surprised a lot by making it this far, good season Birds.
You have to admit that they really pushed PC though. I personally thought that it was a very bad sign for 5a that no one could seem to put the dagger in them. With their tradition and the way the kids feed off it through the years, I felt they could will themselves to a victory.
I must say I was worried about that one,but I won't doubt them again! PC 42 BG 14 if BG makes it to state!!!
mysonis55 Wrote:You have to admit that they really pushed PC though. I personally thought that it was a very bad sign for 5a that no one could seem to put the dagger in them. With their tradition and the way the kids feed off it through the years, I felt they could will themselves to a victory.

Came very close, a play or two could have made the difference. PC played a good game and an average Highlands team almost beat them. Shows the weakness in 5A. Have not seen BG play this year but would have to think they have a good chance of beating PC.
Way to go Pulaski County! !!
Jaxkait Wrote:I must say I was worried about that one,but I won't doubt them again! PC 42 BG 14 if BG makes it to state!!!

Dumb.
Sstack. There was no reason to take a loss up 31 to 14. You said it. Out coached
KYHSFBFan Wrote:A lot of Highlands fans were saying that there schedule would better prepare them for the playoffs and that playing at home would be a huge advantage.. I guess Pulaski Co put that theory to bed..

To the Pulaski fans, where would Highlands rank on the teams that you've played this year? 2nd, 3rd, lower?

#1 Southwestern:hilarious:
#2 Scott County
#3 Highlands
#4 North Laurel
Really enjoyed watching this one. A big hats off to PCs perseverance coming back the way they did and making the adjustments necessary to win.

I thought both teams matched up really well. PC turnovers contributed to Highlands early lead. Was impressed with R. Halls poise in the pocket and leadership. Young man is one cool character.

Congrats on the win Maroons....well earned and best wishes at state! Honor these bluebirds by winning state...
Fade Wrote:Dumb.

Is that all you can say! DUMB!!! You must be a real winner!
bo67 Wrote:BOOM 27 unanswered points and no adjustment to try to stop it. But PC coaches did. And PC banged up with hurt guys all over the field. 5 high ankle sprains, lower back problems ect prior to the game. I want to commend the PC announcers on the radio. They called the game with class.

That game last week against North Laurel, was no piece of cake like some people were trying to make it out to be! We were at the game and there were some really hard hits in that game, we didn't think that PC would be healthy after that game. We were really happy that they were able to adjust from that NL game and make the come back that they made in this game against Highlands and pull off a well deserved win. Keep winning PC, you can do this!

:Clap:
Willie Turnover Wrote:#1 Southwestern:hilarious:
#2 Scott County
#3 Highlands
#4 North Laurel

I think the PC players would say North Laurel was higher on that list than #4!

:biggrin:
Wow. I just checked a post I did a few days ago. I said Pulaski by 10. I should run a book lol
Congrats to Maroons
Tight End Wrote:I think the PC players would say North Laurel was higher on that list than #4!

:biggrin:

Yeah Southwestern at #1 was kinda of a joke.

Scott County would be #1
And you could make a case for #2 for either Highlands, or NL,
Willie Turnover Wrote:Yeah Southwestern at #1 was kinda of a joke.

Scott County would be #1
And you could make a case for #2 for either Highlands, or NL,
I'd say HHS #2 but North is very close!
So proud of this group of young men coming out week by week and competing! Listened to this one wishing I could have been there. Coming back from that deficit to beat Highlands, this was a win for the history books of the Pulaski program. State bound year 3. Proud to be a Maroon.
Great 3 years for Maroons.
Fade Wrote:Dumb.
:truestory:
Never dreamed a little ol' finesse team from Pulaski County could do what they did to Highlands. I guess that misconception was put to rest after tonight. This PC bunch bowed its neck and smashed Highlands on the O & D lines in the 2nd half. Proud of this group os young men! Never quit... NEVER! I wonder what the Highlands head coach has to say about Jake Johnson as a WR now? Had some not so flattering words about him this past week.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Never dreamed a little ol' finesse team from Pulaski County could do what they did to Highlands. I guess that misconception was put to rest after tonight. This PC bunch bowed its neck and smashed Highlands on the O & D lines in the 2nd half. Proud of this group os young men! Never quit... NEVER! I wonder what the Highlands head coach has to say about Jake Johnson as a WR now? Had some not so flattering words about him this past week.

What was said this week? I didn't hear.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Never dreamed a little ol' finesse team from Pulaski County could do what they did to Highlands. I guess that misconception was put to rest after tonight. This PC bunch bowed its neck and smashed Highlands on the O & D lines in the 2nd half. Proud of this group os young men! Never quit... NEVER! I wonder what the Highlands head coach has to say about Jake Johnson as a WR now? Had some not so flattering words about him this past week.

What and where did you hear him say about Johnson?
Pages: 1 2 3 4