Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry/Corbin or Paintsville/Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will either one these games be on where I can stream them from the internet.

Belfry/Corbin or Paintsville/Pikeville?
cuppett777 Wrote:will either one these games be on where I can stream them from the internet.

Belfry/Corbin or Paintsville/Pikeville?

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/livestream . maybe Belfry vs. Corbin will be here? can anybody confirm?
Belfry does not permit Live Video/TV broadcasts of their games, other than the Pike County Bowl. So you will not be able to watch the Belfry - Corbin.
vgaacalj Wrote:Belfry does not permit Live Video/TV broadcasts of their games, other than the Pike County Bowl. So you will not be able to watch the Belfry - Corbin.
:oooo:
WYMT is going to have the Pikeville game live on TV and Internet
vgaacalj Wrote:Belfry does not permit Live Video/TV broadcasts of their games, other than the Pike County Bowl. So you will not be able to watch the Belfry - Corbin.

That is beyond ignorant.
PantherPride93 Wrote:WYMT is going to have the Pikeville game live on TV and Internet

Thanks for letting us know.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is beyond ignorant.

I agree.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is beyond ignorant.

How is that beyond ignorant and first of all it is not totally true. Several times over the years WYMT has televised games.
People need to get their facts straight.
bucslover68 Wrote:How is that beyond ignorant and first of all it is not totally true. Several times over the years WYMT has televised games.

Its beyond ignorant IF true.

Just going by what was posted by what I assume was a Belfry fan.

This game should be streamed by somebody somewhere. I know there are sponsors that would pay more than what the gate would bring.