Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that I like to give the same 5 to 8 folks a hard time on here. It is all in fun. Sometimes, I do get frustrated with points of view but hey that is America.:argue: I sincerely wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

If you are traveling be safe for who would I have conversations with if you were gone my good conservative friends. Also, work is keeping me hopping so I will not be able to check in as much, but left some fodder out there for ya in other threads.Confusednicker:
Thank you tvtimeout!! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Also best wishes for a beautiful Thanksgiving to all my BGR family!! I wish nothing but peace and happiness for you and your families.
Agreed, it is the time of year when we should all be focusing on everything we have to be thankful for. The prudent man makes sure he lives by a budget, and is a good steward of that which he has. I follows then that it doesn't hurt to take a sober and realistic inventory of said good things, as they are not guaranteed to be available to Americans forever. With this land of blessing comes to it's citizens the exact perils and responsibilities that God expected to be shouldered by His chosen people the Jews, of Old Testament times. We argue on here about the responsibility of American men, married or not, to work and earn their own way in this world and for the nurturing and support of their children. As well as national defense, individual moral accountability and a responsible immigration policy. Outside of living in a Monarchy, debate is the stuff of reasonable governance and, aside from laying down our power and our rights in not vetting candidates, we are after all a self governing people.

Wal-mart could not expect to make a profit if they did not make sure that the contents of that steady stream of loaded shopping carts being pushed out the front doors had all been paid for. An honor system would certainly spell immediate doom for their bottom line, especially if they were limited to only checking Caucasians, while if at the same time the law required them to not profile minorities, thusly allowing them to take all they could cart out of there with impunity. Such a situation would be absurd, but that is in a nutshell the policy of this administration and the insanity of the politically correct crowd.

I hope we make it our priority to thank the Lord for His good gifts this week, to pray for His continued blessing on this land and the awakening of the American voter. :biggrin:
Every year, BGR gets two nice days from me in the football and politics discussion.

Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Ill be back on Friday liberals and Lville.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Every year, BGR gets two nice days from me in the football and politics discussion.

Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Ill be back on Friday liberals and Lville.
I'll pick up the slack till you get back because i hate this time of year Confusednicker: