Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel Vs Clark Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At SL today
I know it's November but South looked as though they wanted no part of this game. Of course with Taylor's size he does what he wants. Other than that, I was somewhat surprised. I've had two experiences watching Griffith and both were completely different. The 13th region finals and today. Didn't even look like the same person. GRC may not even be a top 5 team in the 10th region but I was impressed. They really frustrated the South bigs. Menchen for GRC losing his mind from 3-point range sure helped as well.
Yea south looked like it was their first scrimmage and grc I think had already had one. Grubb miller and Anders 0-12 from 3 don't happen often either. I don't think grubb ever hit a shot. He has a ways to go to get in basketball shape but he will. South has some work to do but the young guys got a lot of needed experience today too.
Good point
South will be Ok. They didn't want to show all the North Creepers at the game anything.TongueirateSho
Pussell Guts North will be looking for the regional title this year. Don't get in the way. ��
I'd be shocked if South Laurel, not in the regional finals ? I'd say nerves being first game even if it's a scrimmage game. South Laurel, will be fine this year.
South will be a hard out come regional tournament. Mark it down.
That's what everyone said last year.
Somebody please tell JR. that we suck so he will go back over to North. He is creeping around us because we are one of the favorites.
South always finds a way to get things done.
yeti-wap Wrote:South always finds a way to get things done.

Just curious, but what exactly have they got done since Steve Wright left?
Walterwhite I would say yeti just getting his 5 posts in lol
Just breaking him in right!
South is loaded. Make no mistake. Davis has the pieces to go deep into March. But I think there are some other really good teams like North, Clay, Harlan County, Knox, Whitley, Corbin, and Barbourville that any given night can win. The 13th is as balanced as it has been in a while.