Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 50 Hazard 6 (Class A Region IV Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Panthers win their 21st Region Title, Coach Mac wins his 150th Game, 120th at PHS, 5th Region Title.

Running clock in the 2nd Qtr. Daric Pugh caps his career versus Hazard with 15 TDs in 4 games.

Sets up a State Semifinal meeting next week at Paintsville.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Just want to say congrats to my Panthers on a great win for the region. Hazard has a good team, and it looks like a bright future for them. But what about this Pikeville team? Peaking at the right time. It seemed every facet of this team was clicking tonight. Really looking forward to another showdown with Paintsville. Congrats go to Head Coach Chris McNamee on his wins. Twelve years at PHS, and as Panther Thunder said,120 of those wins at this school. That's easy math.....averaging 10 wins per season! Not bad at all !!
Great job and congrats to the Pikeville Panthers on their win tonight and regional Championship! Looking forward to possibly one of the greatest match ups in mountain history next Friday night in Paintsville!
I saw the score and in total shock.. But Pikeville is peaking at the right time and seem to be rolling along. I may try to be in attendance for the next 1.
Best of luck to ya Pikeville from this Belfry fan. Sure would be nice to have one big giant parade with 2 state championship teams coming from Pike County. I believe we could all even get along. Even if for an hour or so.:biggrin::1:
Jetpilot get your Jet fueled up for the trip to Bowling Green.
Crossbones Wrote:Best of luck to ya Pikeville from this Belfry fan. Sure would be nice to have one big giant parade with 2 state championship teams coming from Pike County. I believe we could all even get along. Even if for an hour or so.:biggrin::1:

Agreed. Hope you guys can listen to Grove St on repeat.
TongueirateSho:Cheerlead:devilflam
Congrats to Pikeville.
'Gump still makes for a good centerpiece in your SigPic after all these years, homey. :Thumbs:
Great win Panthers! #RTD and as always great video PT