Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Need Advice Very Badly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the situation I'm in:
My girlfriend's mom will not let me see her anymore because she does not like me. We are not even supposed to talk. Yet, my "girlfriend" calls me all the time and we meet secretly a lot as well. Recently though, she changed her myspace to where I would no longer be able to view it, and I've got reports that she's taken everything off her myspace about me (pictures, notes, etc.)...and that guys have been leaving her numerous messages. Now all of a sudden she's been a lot more hateful to me...I've cried my eyes out to her, to have her just sit there and say "stop". Tonight she went to a ball game and, from what I hear, she sat with one of the guys I think she may be cheating on me with. She says she's not cheating on me or anything and the only reason she sat there was because all of her friends were sitting there as well. We've dated for 2 years now, and we're both adults, I just need some advice. What is your alls opinion on the matter? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
Sounds like you need to move on. If mommy doesnt like you it will be nothing but problems anyways. And maybe she has moved on with someone else.
Sounds to me like she is just dragging you along for the ride. Changing her myspace thing where you can no longer see it could be a great indicator that other guys are sending her stuff she doesn't want you to see. If she really wants to be with you, and she's an adult she should have no problem in telling her mother that you are the one she needs to be with. I would tell her to decide what she wants and that you can no longer take what she is doing to you and want no part of a relationship like this. Sometimes it is always best to cut someone loose. It may not feel like the right thing right now, but in the long run you will see that things turned out for the best. You never know, the woman of your dreams could come along and you turn her away because you are stuck on a relationship with awkward stipulations. 2 years is a long time for it to suddenly stop, but you got to make yourself happy. Best of luck in whatever you decide.
There's alot more of :girlwink: out there for you I would tell her its over and kiss my :moon:
Batpuff Wrote:Sounds like you need to move on. If mommy doesnt like you it will be nothing but problems anyways. And maybe she has moved on with someone else.

:thumpsup:
forget her you need to go to the bank get 50 --1 dollar bills and find the nearest strip club trust me on this
99% of the time, the "rumors" you hear are pretty much true when it comes to what your friends tell you about your girl, and then she changes her myspace so you cant view it? I wouldnt even attempt to contact her again..her being hateful is plenty enough for me, I couldnt live like that, but if I were you, id just go on my merry way and find her more than adequate replacement...just remember, God didnt stop making girls when he made her...the grass IS greener on the other side...and when you do find another girl, and your current bag calls you to see what the hell is going on, just tell her "ive tried to talk to you, and you wouldnt, so continue to do whatever you were doing before you called me tonight, because I have to leave to pick up my super hot girlfriend"....and then block her number....yeah its 7th gradish, but its fun:thumpsup:
You know what...you guys are right. I appreciate the advice, I'm just going through a really hard time...it's tough to just forget about someone after 2 years. I miss her, but you're right, I don't need to talk to her anymore.
If you think she is cheating on you... move on... and the mom not liking you would always be a rough situation
Yeah man it will be very tough to move on, trust me I have been there. But it would be for the best if you did.
I would really tick her off, make a play for the Mom.

It difficult to deal will a parent like that, sounds to me as if Momma has influenced her to the point where you need to move on.

Dont do anything foolish, find someone to spend some time with. If its ment to be she will contact you, if not dont worry about it.
Changed her myspace??? You are done , my friend.
Move on. Be a man and move along gracefully...if it's meant to be things will work out when the time is right, but honestly, it doesn't sound like it is.
Could it be she is using the "mom doesn't want me to talk to you anymore" as an easy way for her to dump you???
fox sports Wrote:Changed her myspace??? You are done , my friend.
Move on. Be a man and move along gracefully...if it's meant to be things will work out when the time is right, but honestly, it doesn't sound like it is.
Could it be she is using the "mom doesn't want me to talk to you anymore" as an easy way for her to dump you???

That would make sense. Yet, her mom called me personally one night and said she didn't want me around her daughter anymore. Shew, fellas, I've cried all day long. This has been a tough one on me. I appreciate the advice though, I'm trying to stand my ground and not call her or anything anymore.
Welp, you all were right: she was indeed cheating on me. I just found out. I'm taking this very hard right now. Why could you not just straight-up tell me you wanted someone else? Why did you continue to tell me you loved me even though there was another guy? Were my emotions and feelings so insignificant to you that you just drug me along for the time being? I think I'm going to need a moment to cry and then pick myself back up.
Dude, take after me and delete myspace..it's no good for any relationship.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Dude, take after me and delete myspace..it's no good for any relationship.

I'm not in a relationship now. Sad
The Fan Wrote:forget her you need to go to the bank get 50 --1 dollar bills and find the nearest strip club trust me on this

:letsparty HELL YES.

:blonded:
SEKYscout Wrote:Welp, you all were right: she was indeed cheating on me. I just found out. I'm taking this very hard right now. Why could you not just straight-up tell me you wanted someone else? Why did you continue to tell me you loved me even though there was another guy? Were my emotions and feelings so insignificant to you that you just drug me along for the time being? I think I'm going to need a moment to cry and then pick myself back up.

She doesn't deserve you then. Don't let her see that you are hurt, act like you never even knew her. Find you a nice young lady and take her out and have fun. Don't take her back if she comes crawlin. As the old sayin goes, they hurt you once, their fault, they hurt you twice, your fault. Don't take that chance, 9 times out of 10 they will cheat again.
SEKYscout Wrote:I'm not in a relationship now. Sad

I think I just now realized who you were and that I knew you
Hell with her man..There are more fish in the sea! She is prolly cheating on you and plus her mom doesn't like you...MOVE ON!
Sorry, seen where you said you were out of the relationship..So what did you find out bro?
Man it dont matter if you're in a relationship or not...get rid of myspace..nothing but drama..and will ruin future relationships
youll thank her later man...you dont need her. Sounds like she was full of drama anyways, and trust me when i say that the grass is greener on the other side. Take this as a lesson learned, and you were probably TOO good to her (and yes its possible, take it from numero uno) and she didnt appreciate it..but I wish you luck man, you deserve better and let her reap the misery of what comes out of this. She'll know she fu*ked up soon enough and come sprinting back to you like Michael Johnson chasing Olympic Gold...but you need to get out NOW and chase after someone just to have fun with..and take your mind off of it..ive been there man, trust me. I was engaged to a girl for 4 years, found out she cheated, and trust me when I tell you, if you think about what she done, you will have no problem telling her to stay away from you..but I hate your goin through it though.
SEKYscout Wrote:Welp, you all were right: she was indeed cheating on me. I just found out. I'm taking this very hard right now. Why could you not just straight-up tell me you wanted someone else? Why did you continue to tell me you loved me even though there was another guy? Were my emotions and feelings so insignificant to you that you just drug me along for the time being? I think I'm going to need a moment to cry and then pick myself back up.

Awww...Don't Cry... I Dont Know You But You Sound Like You're Too Good For Her And She Is Missing Out...But I Agree...If She Wanted To Be W/Someone Else She Should Have Just Told You And Not Cheated On You...Thats Just WRONG!!! Well From A Girls Point Of View...You Can Do Better...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:youll thank her later man...you dont need her. Sounds like she was full of drama anyways, and trust me when i say that the grass is greener on the other side. Take this as a lesson learned, and you were probably TOO good to her (and yes its possible, take it from numero uno) and she didnt appreciate it..but I wish you luck man, you deserve better and let her reap the misery of what comes out of this. She'll know she fu*ked up soon enough and come sprinting back to you like Michael Johnson chasing Olympic Gold...but you need to get out NOW and chase after someone just to have fun with..and take your mind off of it..ive been there man, trust me. I was engaged to a girl for 4 years, found out she cheated, and trust me when I tell you, if you think about what she done, you will have no problem telling her to stay away from you..but I hate your goin through it though.

I appreciate it bud, I really do. Everyone here has give some TERRIFIC advice. And the grass is greener on the other side, I'm movin on. (hopefully)
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sorry, seen where you said you were out of the relationship..So what did you find out bro?

Welp, she popped-up on the internet out of nowhere and said "Why do you keep asking everybody about me and ****?" I told her that I hadn't been. She told me that **** said "hey".....I asked her if she was on the phone with him and she said "no, he's sitting right here beside of me."......so I said "so it's over for good?" she replied "yup".

Just two nights ago she was telling me she loved me, that we would end up together, that she didn't like ****, that she never wanted any other guys, blah blah blah. Today, I get told not to call her anymore, that she won't call me and then all this crap. I appreciate you all listening to my whining so much, it's been a good way for me to vent. Also, thank you bluegrassrivals.
Just move on buddy. Don't let her drag you down. Besides, for what she did to you there is no excuse for that... The grass will only keep on getting greener on the other side man.
Hope it all works out for you man.
Somerset_Football Wrote:Just move on buddy. Don't let her drag you down. Besides, for what she did to you there is no excuse for that... The grass will only keep on getting greener on the other side man.

How true this is! Other girls just keep getting better looking!
SEKYscout Wrote:How true this is! Other girls just keep getting better looking!

You Move On Fast...LOL...Not Necessarily A Bad Thing In This Case I Dont Guess Tho LOL!!
Pages: 1 2