Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg Vs. Pike Central 1/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pburg-63
pike central-70
pc-67
pburg-56
Pike Central by 21!
Pike Central by 13
PC in a blowout...pburg has nothin...jordan hall will strugle with 9 points....
takin PC in this one by 15
pike central in a blowout. pburg is horrible
Probably be a repeat of previous games.......Prestonsburg will have the big guy inside, but will throw up outside 3 pointers not in rythm with the offense and allow Pike Central to run the ball down their throats.

Pike Central by 20 +
Does anyone know what time this game starts tonight?
The newspaper shows 7 but it also shows the Phelps game starting at 7:30 and if I ain't mistaken it is at Central also!
Pike Central in a blowout.
If P-burg plays to there potential and runs the offense they will win, if not they will lose by 10+.
This actually might end up to be a pretty good game, but I think that PC will come out with win by about 9.
64-55
rosco Wrote:This actually might end up to be a pretty good game, but I think that PC will come out with win by about 9.
64-55

anyone know the score???
Pike Central by 15
Can't really remember the score, but Pike Central won. Prestonsburg actually run their offense pretty good tonight, all their shots were pretty good looks, they just didn't fall for them tonight. Pike Central had their way with P-Burgs defense though, they was getting in the lane way to easy, PC missed alot of lay-up's and that is the reason it was even a close game. Central was clearly the better team but Prestonsburg looked like a different team than what I had read about on here. They was getting the ball into the post on almost every posession and kicking it back out if necessary.
Final was 63 - 57 I think. Pike Central won the game at the free throw line. I will say Pburg did improve, but there is still a ways to go. Both teams missed a lot of easy shots. Things just might be looking a little better on Blackcat Boulevard.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Final was 63 - 57 I think. Pike Central won the game at the free throw line. I will say Pburg did improve, but there is still a ways to go. Both teams missed a lot of easy shots. Things just might be looking a little better on Blackcat Boulevard.
I agree that they won it on the free throw line! Coach Rowe has done a terrific job preaching the importance of free throws obviously and it payed off for them tonight! I can't remember Central missing a free throw tonight, but they may have when I wasn't paying attention!
Congrats Pike Central on the W!
congrats pc
congrats PC