Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central- 75 Lawrence County- 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts anyone?
Who led the scoring?
Congrats to AC! Looks like LC has tailspinned lately after getting off to a good start. Loss to Morgan Co. and now a blowout by Allen Central?? Puzzling?
Congrats Ac....maybe now you will get the respect you deserve within the region.
Way to go Rebels! Great game by Ryan Collins. LC played a little rough at the end, guess they figured if they couldnt win the ballgame they were gonna win the fight!
Congrats AC
Congrats AC
Holy S***, well I wasnt expecting this and definitly not by 20 any way you got my respect. I'd probabily put AC top 5 in the region now 1.SV 2.Paintsville 3.Pikeville 4.Belfry 5.AC...Way to earn respect, I had LC in my top 5 but guess what you guys beat them so now their replaced.:Thumbs:
Great win for the Rebels. Lead 20-4 early and 38-11 at the half. Game was never close. Watch out for the Rebels!
Unbelievable. Hats off to Allen Central!!
WOW!!congrats AC
Any stats?
I told you guys in the very first KM's top ten! Post #4 of that thread:

My Top 10:
1-Paintsville
2-SV (But as soon as they get beat by a real team, They will fall.)
3-Pikeville
4-Belfry
5-Allen Central (This will drive some people nuts) LOL! Playing good ball though.

AC is going to give a few in the 15th trouble this year. Good job AC
OffTheHook Wrote:I told you guys in the very first KM's top ten! Post #4 of that thread:

My Top 10:
1-Paintsville
2-SV (But as soon as they get beat by a real team, They will fall.)
3-Pikeville
4-Belfry
5-Allen Central (This will drive some people nuts) LOL! Playing good ball though.

AC is going to give a few in the 15th trouble this year. Good job AC
Were is johnson central...there the best team in the region not paintsville..
rob&big Wrote:Were is johnson central...there the best team in the region not paintsville..

:lmao: That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are, that's funny.
That's was my post a month ago, before JC went on their downward spiral.
I wasnt at the game so I really dont know what to say. But LC better get the act together and quick. Coach will have them regrouped and ready to go.
congrats to ac
Way to go Rebels.

Allen Central looked pretty good last night. Keep working hard guys.
gish_7 Wrote:Any stats?

Ryan Collins 22 - 7 assist by my count.
Tyler Slone 20, 3-4 from 3pt land.
Josh Martin 17 & 3 blocks.

As a team, Allen Central shot 53% from the field, mostly layups off deflections, and as a team, the Rebels had 15 assist. Again that was by my unofficial count.

Great team effort. Most unselfish play the Rebels have shown all season. Keep up the good work guys.

Something that has been impressive to me is that AC is holding their opponent to under 60 points on average. That's a big stat considering most teams don't concentrate on defense anymore.

As for Lawrence County, I was expecting more. It was my first time seeing them. Good luck to the Bulldogs, hope up upset some guys down the road.
Very impressive performance last night by the Rebels. Congrats guys.
Im afraid lawrence will lose 15 games this year after looking at who remains to be played.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Im afraid lawrence will lose 15 games this year after looking at who remains to be played.
Confusedhh:Not much faith there old schoolConfusedhh:
yes,delete that last comment Batbuff.They are extremely young.I love coach anderson.I shouldnt have wrote that even if at the time it seemed right.