Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 78 Albany 65
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not too pretty, but its a win.

This is not last years team, or even the year before.

Instead of being ready from the go, this is a team that will have to get better and earn it.

Jamal Murray best player in the country IMO. That will show more and more as the year goes on.
Skal is going to have to get stronger. It wouldn't surprise me if some idiot picked him first in the draft, but IMO hes no where near physically ready to play NBA ball, much less college ball.

All about the guards this year. The fact that im seeing Willis get a big amount of playing time tells me how weak we are down low.
Skal will be fine. Willis is much better this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Not too pretty, but its a win.

This is not last years team, or even the year before.

Instead of being ready from the go, this is a team that will have to get better and earn it.

Jamal Murray best player in the country IMO. That will show more and more as the year goes on.
Skal is going to have to get stronger. It wouldn't surprise me if some idiot picked him first in the draft, but IMO hes no where near physically ready to play NBA ball, much less college ball.

All about the guards this year. The fact that im seeing Willis get a big amount of playing time tells me how weak we are down low.

I know you're going to get worked up over this, but we went at it last year over something very similar. Your early draft analysis is a bit ridiculous. Skal will get stronger, and he will get better. He will be a top 3-5 pick at worst in next year's draft, and could easily go first.

Last year you said it would be ridiculous to draft Karl Anthony-Towns first, and he is dominating early in his rookie season.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im really not getting the over hyping of Towns.
Hes a good player no doubt. Has the body to be an NBA player, but he hasn't been a top 5 player on this team going all the way back to the Bahamas.
He just hasn't shown me anything yet.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dead serious. He looks soft. Almost Wiltjer like.
I know he has it in him, but you have to understand the hype surrounding this kid. Some are saying he should be a top 3 pick in the draft, and im not sure I would pick him over three players on this UK team.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would start Lyles over Townes. No question. Lyles can shoot it from anywhere. Townes struggles with put backs.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You do realize there saying Towns is a lottery pick right? Top 3 on most draft boards. How is that even possible? Explain that one to me. If you were an NBA exec would you even take Towns over WCS right now? I didn't think so.

Let's wait a few games before our expert draft analysis from you again this year.
Motley Wrote:I know you're going to get worked up over this, but we went at it last year over something very similar. Your early draft analysis is a bit ridiculous. Skal will get stronger, and he will get better. He will be a top 3-5 pick at worst in next year's draft, and could easily go first.

Last year you said it would be ridiculous to draft Karl Anthony-Towns first, and he is dominating early in his rookie season.

Let's wait a few games before our expert draft analysis from you again this year.

My predictions were spot on for that point in the season and you were no where to be found until kat got his head out of his ass.
Try again chump.
^^^ Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^ Confusednicker:

:closeenough:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My predictions were spot on for that point in the season and you were no where to be found until kat got his head out of his ass.
Try again chump.

:thatsfunn You get so worked up anytime someone makes an ass of you. And no, they weren't spot on. You're a good football mind, but absolutely clueless when it comes to basketball.
^
Worked up Confusednicker:

Look at this chump