Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Pikeville (Class A Region IV Championship) Thoughts & Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Next time I go to a Steelers home game I'll grab you some Iron City JP....Play your cards right and I may even bring you Primantti Bros. sandwich too....HAHA!!!

That would be awesome dude!!!Confusedinglepar
Big Five-0- Wrote:Wyatt Battaile continues to impress as a Soph. QB. Just starting at mid season, he's 44 - 56 for 78%, and # 1 in single A for 777yds., and 10 tds......again, just a sophomore.

Up to 917 now that Williamsburg stats are added! And 13 TDs total on the year + 4 rushing TDs. Special player.
Wyatt has took this teams o, in a different direction!! No disrespect to the qb who started the season, just two deferent style of players . Wyatt has awesome stats , but he has an awesome stable of skill players to pass to. Looks like its hard for some pikeville fans to show jarrell and co, the love !!!! Lol!!! I've been to every game And seen some amazing catches!!! There's 5 or 6 that can take it to the house in the blink of an eye!!! Not your one dimensional run team from the start of the season!!! Going to be hard to stop this group the way I see it !! Wyatt will put up some staggering #'s before his career is
Over as a panther . If he gains a couple more inches in height before his senior season I think your looking at a d1 prospect!!! Just my opinion !!! One Of the smartest decision makers at qb, for being just a sop,!!! I've watched in a long time .
hunter 44 Wrote:Wyatt has took this teams o, in a different direction!! No disrespect to the qb who started the season, just two deferent style of players . Wyatt has awesome stats , but he has an awesome stable of skill players to pass to. Looks like its hard for some pikeville fans to show jarrell and co, the love !!!! Lol!!! I've been to every game And seen some amazing catches!!! There's 5 or 6 that can take it to the house in the blink of an eye!!! Not your one dimensional run team from the start of the season!!! Going to be hard to stop this group the way I see it !! Wyatt will put up some staggering #'s before his career is
Over as a panther . If he gains a couple more inches in height before his senior season I think your looking at a d1 prospect!!! Just my opinion !!! One Of the smartest decision makers at qb, for being just a sop,!!! I've watched in a long time .
I think one reason people haven't quite given Jarrell a ton of love yet is because he didn't really come on until after the QB switch. Since then, he's been next gear. People expected too much of him right off the bat, having been spoiled by Cody Estep for 4 years. But us Pikeville fans are very happy he chose to move here because he perfectly complements Vanderbeck, Slone, McNamee, etc. he's added an extra dimension to the O. I love the kids attitude on the field as well. Tough as nails. His little stomp at the end of that long TD against Hazard in the first game was a message sent, and received by everyone since then.
jetpilot Wrote:That would be awesome dude!!!Confusedinglepar

I need to get in the clique. maybe I'll become a full time Panthers fan Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Up to 917 now that Williamsburg stats are added! And 13 TDs total on the year + 4 rushing TDs. Special player.

Exactly! And that gives us an idea of what he's producing per game. IMMMMMPRESSIVE!!
Anyone know if this Wymt game of the week?
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know if this Wymt game of the week?

Nope...bac2369... Corbin vs Bell County is GOTW :Cheerlead Good luck hazard spank Pikeville make them earn it. :ChairHit:
^Whopping Melons liked the good luck Hazard spank Pikeville comment? Say it isn't so!!!:ChairHit:
I like everybody. Until I'm provoked.
Just ask anotherfootballnut.
Pikeville 35 hazard 14 pikevilles to much for hazard
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know if this Wymt game of the week?

bac, you should be able to bring it up on the net. EKBtv.com livestream.
A look at PHS in Region Championship games. Some information is awaiting confirmation such as a couple scores/locations, so if anyone notices any errors please let me know. A big research project is ongoing and any help would be great. The big info, wins/coaches wins, etc.. should be accurate.

EDIT: 1992 Cumberland was at home. So the Away/Home record is flawed.

[Image: 2zzl3ba.jpg]
I think Pikeville blasts Hazard on their way to BG!!
Cardinals ride Wrote:I think Pikeville blasts Hazard on their way to BG!!

I think so too.
Big Five-0- Wrote:bac, you should be able to bring it up on the net. EKBtv.com livestream.

Give me the entire link so I can click on it.
Pikeville scores early and often in this rematch.

Pikeville 49
Hazard 14
bac2369 Wrote:Give me the entire link so I can click on it.

http://www.ekbtv.com/
This game will be over by Halftime. Pikeville 52 Hazard 13
I see a lot of panther fans trolling the site. I'll stick with hazard on this one. Hazard wins 42-27
No Panther fans on here trolling. Mostly other school fans.
It's game day and I'm sure everyone states there opinion.
Hazard is going to be tough! They are going to be fired up and they aren't going to just lay down. Stay focused and take care of business Panthers!:redboxer:
inkwell Wrote:I see a lot of panther fans trolling the site. I'll stick with hazard on this one. Hazard wins 42-27

First time troller inkwell :welcome:
64SUR Wrote:First time troller inkwell :welcome:

64 calling him out....
Gotta start somewhere....
64SUR Wrote:First time troller inkwell :welcome:

alter ego
pjdoug Wrote:alter ego

Lost ego!!! :biglmao:
Updates?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6