Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the toughest team in the 15th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats everyones predictions I'm goingn with my Lady Hornets :rockon:
MC, Pike County Central, SV, Johson Central come tourny time.
looks good Jager i would have to agree 100% i think Lawrence has the capability to turn some heads as well and Belfry which Blefry has done...15th is and is always wide open with about 5-6 teams who can win it when its all said and done...to unpredictable
Thats what makes it so much fun too!!! The unpredictability
15TH REGION

1. Magoffin County 72.8

2. Belfry 70.8

3. Pike Central 66.8

4. Johnson Central 63.5

5. Shelby Valley 60.5

6. Lawrence County 56.5

7. Paintsville 55.9

8. Betsy Layne 53.8

9. Sheldon Clark 50.5

10. Prestonsburg 49.8

11. East Ridge 43.0

12. Pikeville 38.2

13. Allen Central 37.1

14. Phelps 35.3

15. South Floyd 30.3
Magoffin County
Valley
Magoffin,Pike County Central,Shelby Valley,Belfry
Magoffin
Magoffin
Lc
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Magoffin,Pike County Central,Shelby Valley,Belfry

I agree. But I think that I would add Johnson Central in there as well....
Magoffin as of right now, but don't be suprised if Belfry's Lady Pirates go to the Sweet Sixteen.
Yeah, who knows what can happen during tournament time.
Lady Hornets
Shelby Valley
even tho they have no size they have great talent
Lady Hornets
Magoffin County
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Shelby Valley
even tho they have no size they have great talent

i agree ...What they lack in size they make up for in effort....though there big ppl may not have head height they play tough with great hussle....way to go valley
Valley is definitely tough. But Magoffin County has everything going for them right now. Their reputation seems invincible and that has to be intimadating for other teams.
Saturday January 13, at Belfry will be Belfry vs Magoffin County. That will be a great game to watch. This Belfry team plays as good of defense as most guy teams. They get after it hard, and their passing is something to watch. I enjoy watching this Belfry team play.
all-or-nothing Wrote:Valley is definitely tough. But Magoffin County has everything going for them right now. Their reputation seems invincible and that has to be intimadating for other teams.

You said it all right there. Their reputation sometimes wins them close games because they are so darn good. I remember when JC won the region a couple of times in a row a few years back, they went 30-2 and when they played anyone they just thumped them and everyone around here was afraid to play them, mc has that kind of rep right now.
When tough is mentioned are we talking tough as in physically tough or just the ability of one team over another? I'd have to go with Magoffin...those girls are physically tough...I'd love to know their conditioning schedule.
Magoffin,Pike Central,Valley,JC....but who really knows you never know come to yourney tikme who would have thought that last year the final too would have been magoffin and central?? well that MO
im still stickin with Valley to be a threat
i agree i'm stickin with valley ...they seem to always bring big surprises every year during tourny time....anyone remenber the JC game last year...thats what tournament time is all about though.....valley seems to always pull through and wake ppl up...there fun to watch...
Pike Central... Definately.