Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA 28 Shelby Valley 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. :popcorn:
Good season Valley. I am surprised with this score, but it was a good season.
Very surprised at the score but got to watch a good game. They had some nice players and fast.
Sad to see my boy end his career tonight ... Shelby Valley had a great season and all the boys played hard ... Very good football game tonight we just came up alittle short. Good luck to LCA against Danville
I think I was the only person on BGR to pick LCA on winning this game. Confusednicker:
Nope .I called it earlier this week. :1:
64SUR Wrote:I think I was the only person on BGR to pick LCA on winning this game. Confusednicker:

Not true 6forsure, I was on this one but didn't post it :ChairHit:
Congrats to LCA. 64 you have to pick your cousins team.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Sad to see my boy end his career tonight ... Shelby Valley had a great season and all the boys played hard ... Very good football game tonight we just came up alittle short. Good luck to LCA against Danville

Congratulations to your son for helping Shelby Valley build a great program. It was a great game to watch. Valley played hard and never gave up. LCA has played great the past two weeks and definitely stepped up to the challenge. Good luck to the Eagles next week!
LCA getting back to the way they played early this year.
Big Shout to LCA Coaching Staff. Coach Crawford I wish an Ole Leslie County Boy the best next week against Danville. Go Eagles is easy to say.