Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 56, Williamsburg 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Statement win..
37-0 and running clock at end of 1st quarter.
No 2nd Round upsets this year! Panthers look FOCUSED! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
Jackets go to tha hole for the winter
Williamsburg has had a nice run. They are well coached and should be the favorite in that district next year.

Pikeville used Williamsburg to make a statement. Not shocked by the outcome but by the margin.
Great win !!! Pugh only played in the 1st half !! any updates on him?
hunter 44 Wrote:Great win !!! Pugh only played in the 1st half !! any updates on him?

He didn't get hurt did he? No way!!!!!:please:
I think he took a pretty hard lick !!! Heard him tell the coach he wasn't feeling well , Never returned to the game.
Panthers clicking at every facet of this game. Gonna be hard to stop. 97 yard td run off a fumble recovery by Daric Pugh was HUGE !!
hunter 44 Wrote:Great win !!! Pugh only played in the 1st half !! any updates on him?

Running clock in the 1st qtr.....horse went back to the stable
Bowling Green or Bust!
Congratulations Pikeville on win tonight. :Cheerlead I would have won a lot of money in Vegas on this one. Confusederiously:
Nice statement W for the panthers!
Now on to Hazard
Good win by the panthers... Good luck against the hazard Bulldogs next Friday
If a team has ever beaten another, as thoroughly, as Pikeville beat Williamsburg please tell. Every phase of the game, and at every position all night. STATEMENT is an UNDERSTATEMENT!! Yes Pikeville has areas to improve on (as do other teams). Bulldogs come to Hambley after a battle with Harlan. Panthers RED hot at home playing for a chance to play in the state semis= Panthers ROooooooLll.
Williamsburg had this game in their pocket until two minutes into yen following irst quarter :ChairHit:
TigerBlues Wrote:Williamsburg had this game in their pocket until two minutes into yen following irst quarter :ChairHit:

I won't be flipping know more quarter on games anymore. :disappoint:
TigerBlues Wrote:Williamsburg had this game in their pocket until two minutes into yen following irst quarter :ChairHit:

:insane:
Congrats to Pikeville and good luck...
Wow. Just wow. Congrats to my Panthers! Dominating win tonight. But people better not be sleeping on Williamsburg, there's talent there and they will continue to be tough going forward

On to Hazard now. Welcome to the jungle, Bulldogs.
Congrats to Pikeville. Don't overlook Hazard.
Panther Thunder Wrote:
As always, awesome job, buddy.
Panther Thunder Wrote:

Awesome video :worthy:
Great job once again PT. What's impressive to me about this Panther team is, on the first play from scrimmage, QB Wyatt Battaile hands the ball off to AJ Vanderbeck, and at about the Williamsburg 40, who's blocking for Vanderbeck? None other than QB Battaile. Impressive!! Noticed this in previous games. This team is running like a well oiled machine.......peaking at the right time.
Nice win, keep the momentum going.
Great video PT as always