Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County @ Wayne County Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
McClure pass complete to Bishop to the Wayne 18.

1:13 left.
Wayne takes a timeout.

Rock at the Wayne 18 yard line.

1:10 left.
Pass incomplete.

2nd and 10.

1:02 left.
Pass incomplete.

3rd and 10.
Pass incomplete.

4th and 10.
Ballgame. Pass incomplete.

Wayne County wins.
LWC Wrote:Ballgame. Pass incomplete.

Wayne County wins.

a great,hard-fought game. congratulations to the Cardinals.
panther nation Wrote:Come on rock
Wayne County is going to take your kittens to the woodshed.
this will be a different game this time pjdoug rock give this game to wayne
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne County is going to take your kittens to the woodshed.
You are obnoxious. You never add anything relevant or insightful to a single discussion. You literally post to harass and belittle. I don't understand why it is worth the time and electricity you waste to get on a sports board and never contribute one positive word. If all I could do was make fun and cast down other teams I'd find a different way to spend time.

Nice game to Rock and Wayne. Games like that are what make the sport great. Fans like PJDoug are what make it painful at times.
knox fan Wrote:this will be a different game this time pjdoug rock give this game to wayne

give?:dudecomeon:
Football1 Wrote:You are obnoxious. You never add anything relevant or insightful to a single discussion. You literally post to harass and belittle. I don't understand why it is worth the time and electricity you waste to get on a sports board and never contribute one positive word. If all I could do was make fun and cast down other teams I'd find a different way to spend time.

Nice game to Rock and Wayne. Games like that are what make the sport great. Fans like PJDoug are what make it painful at times.

You moved to Barbourville from Belfry didn't you? You bash my team,then whine like a baby when I return the favor.I'm a fan of Wayne County and their fanbase because they don't act that way.now I really hope they embarass your team.Go Cardinals!:Cheerlead:rockon::rockon:
Congrats to Wayne.... Rockcastle special teams should be your focus this offseason.
rustyankle Wrote:Congrats to Wayne.... Rockcastle special teams should be your focus this offseason.

Rockcastle showed much improvement this year. Will they lose many starters to graduation?
pjdoug Wrote:Rockcastle showed much improvement this year. Will they lose many starters to graduation?

We have everyone back
Only had 2 or 3 Srs on team
former Wrote:We have everyone back
Only had 2 or 3 Srs on team

What do you mean by "We" ? You're not from Rockcastle County.:ChairHit::gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:You moved to Barbourville from Belfry didn't you? You bash my team,then whine like a baby when I return the favor.I'm a fan of Wayne County and their fanbase because they don't act that way.now I really hope they embarass your team.Go Cardinals!:Cheerlead:rockon::rockon:
No sir. I have never lived in Belfry. I grew up in Pound VA and moved to Barbourville to attend Union. After a few years in the Army I moved back here and have lived here ever since.

Look - you are obviously free to post whatever you like. I simply find no value in how you choose to post. Using every sentence to tell other teams how bad they are is not entertaining nor enlightening in my way of thinking. But I'm sure you have your fans...

Good day.
Football1 Wrote:No sir. I have never lived in Belfry. I grew up in Pound VA and moved to Barbourville to attend Union. After a few years in the Army I moved back here and have lived here ever since.

Look - you are obviously free to post whatever you like. I simply find no value in how you choose to post. Using every sentence to tell other teams how bad they are is not entertaining nor enlightening in my way of thinking. But I'm sure you have your fans...

Good day.

like I told your fellow Belfry fans I'm not here to entertain you.I'm not a sports writer and don't get paid to be on here.When I don't like the looks of something I don't look at it . Did you learn anything from the wise words I just posted? Here's some more words for you to live by. if you live in a glass house don't throw stones,and no bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land. When you get deflated you will stop struttin' and crowin'...I have kinfolk from that area of Virginia. I hope you ain't one of em :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:like I told your fellow Belfry fans I'm not here to entertain you.I'm not a sports writer and don't get paid to be on here.When I don't like the looks of something I don't look at it . Did you learn anything from the wise words I just posted? Here's some more words for you to live by. if you live in a glass house don't throw stones,and no bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land. When you get deflated you will stop struttin' and crowin'...I have kinfolk from that area of Virginia. I hope you ain't one of em :biglmao:

Not many apple seeds call pjdoug. I see you are beginning to claim a lot of kin folks state wide and now out of state kin. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Not many apple seeds call pjdoug. I see you are beginning to claim a lot of kin folks state wide and now out of state kin. :lmao:

I have a lot of kinfolk in several states.I might even be kin to you.tell me about your family tree. I hope it doesn't grow straight up Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:like I told your fellow Belfry fans I'm not here to entertain you.I'm not a sports writer and don't get paid to be on here.When I don't like the looks of something I don't look at it . Did you learn anything from the wise words I just posted? Here's some more words for you to live by. if you live in a glass house don't throw stones,and no bird can fly so high that it doesn't have to land. When you get deflated you will stop struttin' and crowin'...I have kinfolk from that area of Virginia. I hope you ain't one of em :biglmao:
Sorry PJ - but when you post a wise word I will be the first to notice and learn from it. Until then I will continue to hold the position that your posts are obnoxious, uninformed, and for the most part add no value to this site.

And I do hope we are kin. You need that level of class in your life.

Your friend,

Dave
Football1 Wrote:Sorry PJ - but when you post a wise word I will be the first to notice and learn from it. Until then I will continue to hold the position that your posts are obnoxious, uninformed, and for the most part add no value to this site.

Your friend,

Dave

:hilarious:
Football1 Wrote:Sorry PJ - but when you post a wise word I will be the first to notice and learn from it. Until then I will continue to hold the position that your posts are obnoxious, uninformed, and for the most part add no value to this site.

Your friend,

Dave

remind me how uninformed I am when you're sitting on the couch :yeah:
pjdoug Wrote:remind me how uninformed I am when you're sitting on the couch :yeah:

You and Gut getting bored with each other???:popcorn:
You will be right eventually. You pick us to lose every game. Assuming we will lose another game in the next decade you will finally arrive at the correct conclusion. Just keep picking against us.
panther nation Wrote:You and Gut getting bored with each other???:popcorn:

I'm not bored Smile
Football1 Wrote:You will be right eventually. You pick us to lose every game. Assuming we will lose another game in the next decade you will finally arrive at the correct conclusion. Just keep picking against us.

scroll up to the top and look at pick em ,and see how often I'm right :flame:
pjdoug Wrote:scroll up to the top and look at pick em ,and see how often I'm right :flame:
Nope. No need to scroll. You picked Corbin to beat us. You picked Rock over us. You picked Mercer over us. That tells me you don't know much.

But I admit 4 weeks ago you picked Wayne over us. 1 out of a bunch still makes you obnoxious and uninformed... LOL.
Football1 Wrote:Nope. No need to scroll. You picked Corbin to beat us. You picked Rock over us. You picked Mercer over us. That tells me you don't know much.

But I admit 4 weeks ago you picked Wayne over us. 1 out of a bunch still makes you obnoxious and uninformed... LOL.

I also picked Bryan Station,Henry Clay,Southwestern and Wayne County(twice) over your kittens.You squeaked past Mercer and get on here and crow,and that tells me you are arrogant and delusional like your fellow Belfry fans.I mostly just like trolling trolls.if you played against Jellico I'd cheer for them too Smile. You'll really think I'm obnoxious tonight. Go Cardinals :Cheerlead:
Football1 Wrote:Nope. No need to scroll. You picked Corbin to beat us. You picked Rock over us. You picked Mercer over us. That tells me you don't know much.

1? Your math is horrible.You really are delusional lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6