Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central v.s. Lawrence County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be held at Pike Central in the coca cola classic. Who going to walk out with the W? Analysis and Predictions.
Should be a good matchup. I'll take the Dawgs in a close one.
takin the rebels
Lc
lc by 4 60-56
Ill take Ac in a close one.
LC by 9
This is AC's first real test, well have to see what they do but I'll go with LC in this one by about 8pts.
Moe Wrote:This is AC's first real test, well have to see what they do but I'll go with LC in this one by about 8pts.

I wouldn't say this is their first "real" test. The Rebels lost to Harlan to start the year in what was an exciting game against a 13th Region contender. AC also defeated a very talented Shroder Paideia team last Friday.

I will agree though that this game is a coin flip and should be close tonight. A win tonight and maybe more fans will take AC a little more seriously.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I wouldn't say this is their first "real" test. The Rebels lost to Harlan to start the year in what was an exciting game against a 13th Region contender. AC also defeated a very talented Shroder Paideia team last Friday.

I will agree though that this game is a coin flip and should be close tonight. A win tonight and maybe more fans will take AC a little more seriously.
Your right they did play a pretty descent Harlan team close in the second half. I don't know much about Shroder Paideia but I'll take your word for it. I guess we'll have to see what happens.
When is this?
Shroder can not play! and this will be their first test they are a pretty soild team but nothing great need to pull off some big wins to move up the ranking in the region.
I don't know much about Lawrence County, but I know one thing...Josh Martin has stepped up his game big time since the end of last season. Allen Central will go as far as he can carry them. And with Alex Hammonds running a steady point guard, the Rebels can be a dangerous team. Like I said, I don't know much about Lawrence County and I've only seen AC a few times this season, but I'm taking the Rebels by 3.
Does anyone know if this will be carried on the radio.
This game was on WMDJ and the Runnin Rebels have just won by 20 pts. 75-55 GO REBELS!:letsparty