Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin @ Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?
This will be a very interesting game. I am going to have to give the edge to Johnson Central.
Go Magoffin
Mc
This will be a good one, looking forward to Friday to watch this.
im goin to say jc in a close one
MC but it will be tight all the way
Close scoring game and Magoffin IMO will finally finish a game. I'm taking MC by 4.
Very close game. Could go either way just hope the eagles have their heads on straight!
If JC continues to play the way they have in recent games, I will have to go with MC. Should be a pretty good game to go watch though!
JC should win this one, or at least i hope so!!!!
JC by 11
I hope Magoffin pulls this one out but I'll take JC by about 8 I guess.
In order for Magoffin to win this one they will need contributions from all five starters and some from the bench as well.
The Hornets need to be patient with the ball and be aware that central will come with pressure at times, handle the pressure and find the open man. Then run their offense if they don't have the numbers.
Tyler Hunley will need to be a factor on offense. If he isn't a factor his man will be able to play off of him and cause problems for Devin, Clay and Eric.
Nathan Arnett has to clean up the garbage left over on the inside and take the ball strong to the goal and not worry about getting his shot blocked and draw the foul.
Clay and Eric must play under control and not let their emotions get to them and make dumb fouls.
Devin must do what he does best, which is score and rebound. He must also be aware of the double team ( because he is going to see it ) and kick the ball back out for the open shot. The person getting the ball from the double team has to be ready to shoot with out hesitation or give it back to him on the re-post.
I believe if the Hornets can play within themselfs and get contributions from all five starters they will win.
Mc 63
Jc 60
Good Luck Hornets,,,,,,,,
Tricky Wrote:In order for Magoffin to win this one they will need contributions from all five starters and some from the bench as well.
The Hornets need to be patient with the ball and be aware that central will come with pressure at times, handle the pressure and find the open man. Then run their offense if they don't have the numbers.
Tyler Hunley will need to be a factor on offense. If he isn't a factor his man will be able to play off of him and cause problems for Devin, Clay and Eric.
Nathan Arnett has to clean up the garbage left over on the inside and take the ball strong to the goal and not worry about getting his shot blocked and draw the foul.
Clay and Eric must play under control and not let their emotions get to them and make dumb fouls.
Devin must do what he does best, which is score and rebound. He must also be aware of the double team ( because he is going to see it ) and kick the ball back out for the open shot. The person getting the ball from the double team has to be ready to shoot with out hesitation or give it back to him on the re-post.
I believe if the Hornets can play within themselfs and get contributions from all five starters they will win.

Good Post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Johnson Central
Johnson Central-69
Magoffin County-63
Magoffin in the upset
White Mike Wrote:Magoffin in the upset
would this really be considered an upset if MC won?
Tricky Wrote:In order for Magoffin to win this one they will need contributions from all five starters and some from the bench as well.
Great Advice!
MC by 6
This should be a very good game for both teams.. Rough and tough..
The game will be played Friday Night at Johnson Central. The boys game is part of a Boys and Girls double header.

It is my understanding that the Girls play the first game and the Boys play the second one.

Lets all try to make it out to the game and support both Hornet Teams the Boys and Girls!

:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
People should show up and support all the girls games in the 57th especially. Don't know what your missing if you haven't seen any of these girls play.
I'll Take the Eagles in this game.The Hornets will have to contend with a hungry Eagle team that is in a mini slump. The next three games are going to define the Eagles season so, I think they will be fired up and ready to play come Friday.I'm looking foward to see how MCcarty has recovered and if the Eagles can hit the boards hard.I"ll take the Eagles by 10 or more!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
the eagles will have to step up big. As Starns said last night on his radio show they are playing with McCarty and a Jv squad from last year.
But in all honesty Crum will have to step up and play big for them to have a chance. I think the matchup between him and arnett and if welch can keep rice off the boards. Then Jchs will win the game.
Waitin for Friday Wrote:the eagles will have to step up big. As Starns said last night on his radio show they are playing with McCarty and a Jv squad from last year.
But in all honesty Crum will have to step up and play big for them to have a chance. I think the matchup between him and arnett and if welch can keep rice off the boards. Then Jchs will win the game.

Starn's said they are playing with a JV squad and Jamie on his Radio show??? Why would he say that?? The scenario for most teams is exactly that. You return one or two starters and the rest played JV the previous season. Sounds like he's making excuses for the poor play.
ducky Wrote:Starn's said they are playing with a JV squad and Jamie on his Radio show??? Why would he say that?? The scenario for most teams is exactly that. You return one or two starters and the rest played JV the previous season. Sounds like he's making excuses for the poor play.

I think Starns has went a little crazy. Someone close to the program told me he was going insane during the recent losing streak.
Pages: 1 2