Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Valley Vs Magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone thinks this will be a tough game but IYO who will pull out the win?
predictions!:redboxer: TOUGH GAME:redboxer:
When and where is this game,
Jan. 15 i think at magoffin but not sure correct me if im wrong
I will say magoffin will win because they have been playing well lately
magoffin by 12
MC just because its at MC.
The game is played at MC. IMO magoffin all the way. SV is a great ball team but magoffin is really firing on all cylinders. Should be an awsome game to watch, But in the end i think the outside shooting from the lady hornets will be to much. Cant wait until Jan. 15
I think honestly believe that the only way that Valley can keep it even close is if they shut down the driving lanes that Ashley Jade Howard seems to find every game. Yet if Brittany and Michaela are hot outside that game plan ain't worth crap. I'm taking Magoffin by 20. Love Valley and the way they play, but MC is hot and when their hot, they can't be stopped.
MC by 10
Valley by 5
Magoffin by 10
Magoffin by 16.
MC by 15+
Mc 12+
Even though I'm behind the Lady Kats all the way, I'm going to have to take Magoffin by 12....
i will say the ladycats by 3 in overtime
Lady Cats will finaly get their first loss in the region...Magoffin wins it easily by 15+
Finally get their first loss in the region???? If I were just guessing, I'd say you were rooting against them....

And I wouldn't exactly say that Magoffin will win "easily".....
Look what happened last time the Lady Kats were underestimated (hence the win over Pike Central)....
good luck both teams
It is hard to win in Magoffin!
hootie Wrote:It is hard to win in Magoffin!
What is that statement suppost to mean?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Lady Cats will finaly get their first loss in the region...Magoffin wins it easily by 15+

Easy...are u serious...
yeah im serious...Just wait and see what im telling you its not going to b b/c magoffin is 15 pts better...but once u get over there its like a Nest of angry bees...its going to be like Pike Central walking into Valley w/ ur alls pep section but on a greater scale...they will get in your heads and make u shook...the fans will cause magoffin to pull away with this one...
Koobeton Wrote:Finally get their first loss in the region???? If I were just guessing, I'd say you were rooting against them....

And I wouldn't exactly say that Magoffin will win "easily".....
Look what happened last time the Lady Kats were underestimated (hence the win over Pike Central)....

actually my statment was meant to be that they have made a great run but will finaley get that first loss over at magoffin...to be honest i could care less who wins this one...but i do think valley will get beat fairly easly by magoffin if it was at valley diffrent story...but a 2 or 3 point win at home normaly converts to about a 12 pt loss on the road this is why...magoffin will beat Pike Central by about 10 or 15 at magoffin...if valley plays magoffin at home they win or lose in a close won...
Sorry to misinterpret your post.

I would have to agree that it is very hard going to play an extremely good team on their home court. I'm still pulling for the Lady Kats though. We'll just have to see what happens.

When does Magoffin play Pike Central at Magoffin???
Koobeton Wrote:Sorry to misinterpret your post.

I would have to agree that it is very hard going to play an extremely good team on their home court. I'm still pulling for the Lady Kats though. We'll just have to see what happens.

Feb. 3 at 4:30
Koobeton Wrote:Sorry to misinterpret your post.

hey its fine i could see how it was took wrong...but good luck to the lady cats my best wishes go out to them and Napier prove me wrong it would be nice to hear about...:Thumbs:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:actually my statment was meant to be that they have made a great run but will finaley get that first loss over at magoffin...to be honest i could care less who wins this one...but i do think valley will get beat fairly easly by magoffin if it was at valley diffrent story...but a 2 or 3 point win at home normaly converts to about a 12 pt loss on the road this is why...magoffin will beat Pike Central by about 10 or 15 at magoffin...if valley plays magoffin at home they win or lose in a close won...

wow who made those conversions?
I still think the Ladt Hornets will win by 12 because once you double team esther flemming its all over
Sorry but Esther Fleming isn't all that Valley has.

SALLY ROBERTS and LAURA PERKINS will step up and get the job done. Esther is a really good player-- but sorry she isn't the whole team. Sally and Laura are putting just as many points up a game as she does--

Can't forget the Smallwood twins!
Pages: 1 2 3