Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Danville 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn:

Danville 10-1
Leslie county 9-2
Danville 42
Leslie 21
I was very impressed with Leslie Co.'s team Friday Night. Line is huge and if they get on Danville they can give them trouble. Leslie Co. has some very nice skill people starting with Whitaker. I know how fast Danville is but I really thing this bunch can cause some problems. Got to go with the Home Boy's. Leslie in a tight game. Go Eagles !!!!
If Leslie can't pass the ball and keep Danvilles defense honest the ADS will load the box shut down the run which will more than likely result in a running clock for Danville.
This one could get ugly if Leslie offensive line Kant stop Danville defensive rush. Confusederiously: I hoped I'm so wrong

Danville 49
Leslie county 07
Danville has only given up 26pts in 8 games. :yikes:
Admirals 35-7
Danville 35-14
Danville Big !!
Leslie's line controls the line of scrimmage and their defense doesn't give up too many big plays and Leslie pulls this one out in a cold, cold night in Titletown...

28-24
Ads' sail strong towards BG

Danville 42
Leslie 14
64SUR Wrote:Danville has only given up 26pts in 8 games. :yikes:

Defense wins Championships! :flame:
Danville by 14. To much speed on defense for Leslie County.
I Rule The World Wrote:Leslie's line controls the line of scrimmage and their defense doesn't give up too many big plays and Leslie pulls this one out in a cold, cold night in Titletown...

28-24

The same Leslie Defense that has given Up 20, 62,32,38, and 26 points in their last Five Games?????

:please:
Hatz Wrote:The same Leslie Defense that has given Up 20, 62,32,38, and 26 points in their last Five Games?????

:please:
Yes, that one... That's the one that's gonna limit big plays, keep everything in front of them, control the ball on offense via the running game and pull out a big win!!!
The Key for Leslie County is for those Huge Linemen get on Danville and open some holes. Now with that being said, and that is a hard task to do because Danville is so quick, it's hard to block all of them on any given play. Leslie better come ready to play and better get off the ball. Can not afford to take any plays off. As someone ask the question before can Leslie throw the ball. Yes the do and Whitaker throws it well. Hard game to predict. If Leslie can establish the run then play action will hurt Danville. Good Luck Eagles.
I see that Leslie's starting QB has 10 interceptions vs 13 Touchdowns they might pass it but it doesn't look like they do it very well.
Danville will roll Leslie. Ads put a running clock on the Eagles 49-14. Leslie's defense is just awful.
Danville by 2 touchdowns
If Leslie's OL can give Whitaker some time and open holes for the backs then they make it a game. Danville has a fast defense. If Leslie comes to play I look for the score to be 42-28 Danville. If Danville closes the gaps and gets in the backfield then it could get ugly fast.
I said weeks ago that Leslie wouldn't make it past the second round and I don't think they will get by Danville.
Danville 42 Leslie 6!!! This could be a running clock hope not but Danville has speed and played a good schedule.
The last game Danville plays this year will be at WKU. Sorry Leslie, great team just not athletic enough to compete in this game. Danville 56-7
Danville rolls to the State Championship.
I Rule The World Wrote:Yes, that one... That's the one that's gonna limit big plays, keep everything in front of them, control the ball on offense via the running game and pull out a big win!!!

not gonna happen.
Pulling for Leslie county in this one.
The Admirals are back! To many athletes on the field for Danville. Running clock by halftime.

Danville 55
Leslie Co 12
The Fighting Tim Couch's have had a good season, but Danville is too much.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Fighting Tim Couch's have had a good season, but Danville is too much.

Leslie County might have a chance if Tim Couch was behind center.:biggrin:
Danville 49-7