Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Should Be A Lot Better....Improved A Lot Towards The End Of Last Season....Return Like 8 Starters On Both Sides Of The Ball...What Do Ya'll Think???
Come On People...Ya'll Can Talk All About Powell But Cant Get Ya To Say Anything About ESTILL In '07....LETS HEAR IT!!!!!!!
i have something to say ... i cant wait until estill and powell plays next year .. they may have one this year and slid across our field .. but wait till next year .. maybe it will be dry , unlike this year so powell can throw the ball .. quit dogging on powell ... estill has a worse record in the last 3 years than powell does ..powell is way stronger than estill this year .. but enough talk .. we'll just see in bout 9 months ... were counting down in powell co.
Fun to watch now ,,, dont have adog in the fight..............
bigbill2 Wrote:i have something to say ... i cant wait until estill and powell plays next year .. they may have one this year and slid across our field .. but wait till next year .. maybe it will be dry , unlike this year so powell can throw the ball .. quit dogging on powell ... estill has a worse record in the last 3 years than powell does ..powell is way stronger than estill this year .. but enough talk .. we'll just see in bout 9 months ... were counting down in powell co.

I ACTUALLY Wasnt Dogging Powell Co. I Was Just Saying Why Cant People Talk About Estill As Much As Powell??? And Umm....Lets See....Powell Won ONE Game....And Has NEVER Had A Winning Record....Hmmm....And YES We DID Win And We DID Slide Across YOUR Field...And I WAS There...And Use The Fact That You Couldn't Throw As An Excuse But Ya Know....Robbie Raker Wasnt Doing Much Running The Ball Either...And Isn't He SUPPOSED To Be Like Really Good There Or Something??
Theres no excuses .. u guys beat us and thats that .. but i was just saying that we was more of a passing team .. we only won 1 game this year .. this year was a rebuilding year .. but back to the topic .. estill wont be that bad in 07 .. they have starters returning .. clay baber is good and so is benedict but that is all estill will have this year that stands out .. idk of ne one else .. there could be more but i would say that most teams will focus there gameplan around stopping them 2
Estill wil be pretty good this year, Too much back not to be a pretty good football team. Stick to the double wing, control the ball and Estill might win 6 games.
Bill, Hey I'd like to see Powell do better but I don't see coach Jones comming back and nobody at all is hitting the weight room. I hope Bruce is back but I don't see it happening. Not lifting is really going to hurt Powell and I'm afraid teams will just line up and run over them. NOBODY IS LIFTING and that spells another dismal season.
FOOTBALL TEAMS ARE MADE IN THE WEIGHT ROOM.
bigbill2 Wrote:Theres no excuses .. u guys beat us and thats that .. but i was just saying that we was more of a passing team .. we only won 1 game this year .. this year was a rebuilding year .. but back to the topic .. estill wont be that bad in 07 .. they have starters returning .. clay baber is good and so is benedict but that is all estill will have this year that stands out .. idk of ne one else .. there could be more but i would say that most teams will focus there gameplan around stopping them 2

OMG...You Are Like The Only Person That I Have Ever Met That Doesnt Make Excuses...Thank You...LOL...Estill Will Be Tougher Next Year...Return A LOT Of Starters...Daniel Philhower On Defense...Derek Collins At Quarterback...Benedict And Baber...Travis Carson...Theres TONS More...LOL
I can't wait to play agasint estill. because what they done last year we are doing the same to them. but we will have enough respect to SLIDE ACROSS THE FIELD AFTER THE GAMES OVER.

Daddy #62 Wrote:I can't wait to play agasint estill. because what they done last year we are doing the same to them. but we will have enough respect to SLIDE ACROSS THE FIELD AFTER THE GAMES OVER.

Ummm...Estill Is Gonna Have A LOT Better Team Next Year So Good Luck W/That...But Of Course Game Is At Powell Again So Ya Never Know What Can Happen There...But Best Of Luck To Powell Next Year... Big Grin
Daddy #62 Wrote:I can't wait to play agasint estill. because what they done last year we are doing the same to them. but we will have enough respect not to SLIDE ACROSS THE FIELD AFTER THE GAMES OVER.
sorry my mistake i meant we will have respect to not slide across the field after the game over. But since it at home we will show you the way out.:rockon:
Right on Daddy #62 ... keep lifting hard and get other ppl too ... good luck estill in 07
I wish the best luck to Estill next season!
Estill better get a better pass defense if they wanna stop anyone in their district next year ... breathitt, powell, and fleming throw it alot and all of them are good at it
estill wont stand a chance against powell. we just had an off game. dont worry, we'll bring it next year though.
The College One Wrote:estill wont stand a chance against powell. we just had an off game. dont worry, we'll bring it next year though.

It's Cuz It Was Raining And They Couldnt Pass The Ball...Right???
Sorry if I offend anyone but I have seen both teams play for the last few years. This particular year Estill had the better of the two teams. Estill seemed to be able to move the ball fairly well. Estill had 152 yards of total offense against Russell. All on the ground. Against a pretty stout rush defense. Powell had a total of 68 yards. 38 rushing and 30 passing.

Just my opinion.
Midee1 Wrote:Sorry if I offend anyone but I have seen both teams play for the last few years. This particular year Estill had the better of the two teams. Estill seemed to be able to move the ball fairly well. Estill had 152 yards of total offense against Russell. All on the ground. Against a pretty stout rush defense. Powell had a total of 68 yards. 38 rushing and 30 passing.

Just my opinion.
yell we only had that but look at the game we were cover in mud up to our heads.
Daddy #62 Wrote:Yea we only had that but look at the game. We were cover in mud up to our heads.

Sorry I can't buy that excuse. Russell still had 395 yards offense in that same mud.
yea but russell is expected no less than that ... they were the 2a state champions playing a rebuilding powell co. team
baseballking Wrote:yea but Russell is expected no less than that ... they were the 2a state champions playing a rebuilding Powell co. team

But the same Russell team played Estill. Estill had 152 yards offense all being on the ground.

I was just using Russell as a barometer for forming my opinion of both Powell and Estill.

That opinion is that this year Estill was the better team.
daddy 62 is crazy. respect, respect, u want to talk about respect, how about u tell me why u guys did doughnuts on our field last year.
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:daddy 62 is crazy. respect, respect, u want to talk about respect, how about u tell me why u guys did doughnuts on our field last year.
what? are u talking about
that was alumni that did doughnuts on your feild .. no current student was involved
IDK....That Was A Guy Friend Of Mine You'll Have To Ask Him What He's Talking About... I Didnt Know Anything About This....
Does Estill play Knott Central this coming year. I know Powell didn't want to play.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Does Estill play Knott Central this coming year. I know Powell didn't want to play.

Yes I Think We Play Knott Central
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Yes I Think We Play Knott Central
Were at?
Doughnuts??? thats hilarious, thats classic...how did estill retaliate to the doughnuts?
bigE Wrote:Doughnuts??? thats hilarious, thats classic...how did estill retaliate to the doughnuts?

Apparently By Disrespecting Them And Adding Insult To Injury And Sliding All Across Their Field This Year AFTER We Beat Them...And They Were Still On The Field...I Guess...LOL...IDK
Pages: 1 2 3