Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA @ Shelby Valley 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
Should be one of the better games of the 2nd round. 35-28 SV wins.
Should be a nail bitter, going with valley on there home turf
Sv42
Lca 35
I normally pick eastern Kentucky teams in this case I have know other choice but to pick LCA. :yikes:

LCA 49
Shelby valley 47
sv wins
SV by 1
Valley will shock a lot of people in this one . Valley 42 LCA 21!
Got to go LCA, old Leslie County ties. lol Nail biter.
Shelby Valley 38 LCA 27
Valley 28-14
SV running backs have carried the load all year. This game will be no different. They will walk all over LCA. Going with SV big in this game. SV 45. LCA 10. 2A is just down this year.
Sv 35
lca 29
I hate every team out of District 7 besides my Yellow Jackets, The Valley wins 42-21
If Shelby Valley comes to play and executes on both sides of the ball then I look for them to win this comfortably 42-21. It has potential to be a very good game, depending on how the Wildcats bring it.
Come on Shelby Valley....
I think Valley wins this game, but the final score will depend on which LCA team shows up to play.

Valley 35
LCA Team A 28

Valley 42
LCA Team B 20

Good luck Valley.
LCA is very inconsistent. SV is very consistent. They just show up and run right at you.
LCA rolls.
bigcat95 Wrote:LCA rolls.

Yeah right back to Lexington for the second straight year!!!
Valley in this one, good old smash mouth football is hard to stop this time of year!

Shelby Valley 33
LCA 21
bigcat95 Wrote:LCA rolls.

LCA rolls over and plays dead. Valley will roll over them with a huge victory.
footballforlife66 Wrote:Yeah right back to Lexington for the second straight year!!!

Confusednicker:
Let's go valley
Powell co beat LCA, that's all I need to know..S. Valley rolls in this one.. Powell is not very good!
LCA 21
Shelby valley 48
Shelby Valley 42 to 21
Shelby Valley backfield will have a big game tonight and roll over LCA ...

Shelby Valley 40

LCA 23
Valley has lost twice this season because....Franklin hit them in the mouth and Paintsville hit them in the mouth. SV does not play well against teams that hit back. The bullies go down tonight because LCA will bust them right in the mouth, off the bat. With that being said LCA pulls out a two score win. Always remember 3 points are better than a dead drive.