Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Riley Hall injury??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulaski County QB:
Anyone know the status of Riley Hall?
Hall will be fine, and so will PC.

The Maroons will walk (not jog) backwards to their second straight state title. No competition.
As long as he's back by the semis, PC is golden. That shouldn't be much of a problem, I don't think the injury was that serious.

They could still win state without him, but the semis could be a little tricky and the finals would be competitive. With him healthy, they'll roll to an easy repeat.
Pulaski won't need him until they see Southwestern and probably not then.
He will play this Friday.
North will give SW all they want.
If SW beats Whitley....NL will Give SW all they want.
ky playmaker Wrote:North will give SW all they want.

I believe that North will beat SW. With Edwards out, the Warriors will struggle to move the football.
SWHSKindOfGuy Wrote:As long as he's back by the semis, PC is golden. That shouldn't be much of a problem, I don't think the injury was that serious.

They could still win state without him, but the semis could be a little tricky and the finals would be competitive. With him healthy, they'll roll to an easy repeat.

To say PC could win the championship without him is just plain stupid. We saw last year what happened when Hall doesn't play. BG beat them the final game of the regular season 23-7 at PC. They struggled with Bourbon County this year without him. They are a completely different team without him. I hope he is healthy for the post season. They will need him.
Willie Turnover Wrote:If SW beats Whitley....NL will Give SW all they want.
sw will beat whitley. whitley has no defense.
Hall is the straw that stirs the drink. Very hard for Pulaski to repeat with out him.
North has no chance against SW
Glad to hear he is gonna be okay. They may be able to give BG a little better game in BG this year in Dec. I don't think they get the repeat though.
mysonis55 Wrote:Glad to hear he is gonna be okay. They may be able to give BG a little better game in BG this year in Dec. I don't think they get the repeat though.

BG has a pretty good Fern Creek team to get by first.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:BG has a pretty good Fern Creek team to get by first.

They have to get by Owensboro before they would play Fern Creek. The #1 Purples will have to beat the #2,3,4, and 5 ranked teams to win the championship.
adopted purple Wrote:They have to get by Owensboro before they would play Fern Creek. The #1 Purples will have to beat the #2,3,4, and 5 ranked teams to win the championship.

And Apollo would have to beat 1,2,3,4,5
Iam4thecats Wrote:And Apollo would have to beat 1,2,3,4,5

Are you saying Apollo is this years Graves County? Lol. I think we've played Owensboro Apollo in the first round of the playoffs five years in a row. At least they are consistent. Consistently bad!