Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Powell be beat in the 56 th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe Powell has won the district and everyone else is playing for second
if powell comes out every single game in the district ready to play, then these kids will be undefeated in the district, including the tourny. but if they dont come out ready to play then well who knows what the result will be. but as of now, powell is lookin to be the team to beat in the 56th district.
They should win it.
They are too deep and are much more physical than Lee. Owsley and Wolfe are fighting for third and fourth.
Wolfe is not in the district Estill Co is
I wouldn't exactly hand the trophy to Powell yet. Lee and Estill could give them all they want. The tournament is at Owsley, so if those teams meet it's a neutral game.If Powell lets their guard down for a split second they could be knocked off. And there's the little things you have to consider. They have to have Romans in the game. If he stays on the bench in foul trouble for most of the game, then Powell is in trouble.
powell can find other scoring than romans, yeah when he is on the bench its hard to find help, but these kids have done it several times this year when romans was on the bench. powell will be very tough when it comes to the tourny, coach lively will have them mentally and physically prepared to bring home the 56th, then the 14th region.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Wolfe is not in the district Estill Co is

Yea, forgot. Thanks, haven't seen Estill play this year. I know Berryman is a good player.
If they dont get Cocky and keep playin like they are no they cant be beat in the 56th.
Powell County is doing good so far. As long as they play as a team and show up for everygame they will do fine. I still believe that Lee and Estill are big threats. The next game for Powell is on Jan 12th at Lee County. It will be a great game to watch. Good luck Pirates on the 12th. Oh and Congratulations on Winning the Whitaker Bank Tourney at Letcher Central!