Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: You heard it here first.... Gender Labeled sports will come to an end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I started a thread about a similar topic earlier, but that is a different subject matter.

"All students deserve the opportunity to participate equally in school programs and activities -- this is a basic civil right," Assistant U.S. Secretary for Civil Rights Catherine Lhamon said in a statement Monday.

The underlined italic quote has changed all Government funded school systems athletics department forever.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/03/us/illinoi...index.html

Under the DOE's finding, the district has been given 30 days to reach a solution or face enforcement, which could mean the loss of Title IX funding. The federal law bans sexual discrimination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
State athletic associations across the Country will change their policies to accommodate transgender people to play any sport they choose without discrimination. When one state does it, the rest will follow suit, quickly.

What you "identify" as does not change your body composition or athletic ability.

IMO, we will see Basketball instead of Boys Basketball & Girls Basketball.

THERE IS NO WAY under the sun that a state athletic association will allow a team full of males that say they 'identify' as females to compete against biological girls in a volleyball, softball, soccer or basketball games for a championship. And the sad part is, nobody will question their motive or reasoning for 'identifying' as such for fear of being Unaccepting, Hateful or Discriminatory.

Mark my words and remember you heard it here first.
Gender Labeled sports have come to an end.

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:
Pulp, what's up with you and all of this transgender talk? Have you turned into a liberal?
Cat Daddy Wrote:Pulp, what's up with you and all of this transgender talk? Have you turned into a liberal?

:Shaking: :dontthink

Equality, Fairness and Non-Discrimination is destroying every aspect of our country.

From Top to Bottom, Front to Back and Right to Left...... Political Correctness is bringing our Nation down one small victory at a time.
Agreed^
Everyone blames the government when it's really the internet....
"Under the DOE's finding, the district has been given 30 days to reach a solution or face enforcement, which could mean the loss of Title IX funding. The federal law bans sexual discrimination."

This is what the government has done to bully organizations and people into submission to their agenda - the loss of funding and/or tax exemption.

What you said Pulp, is straight on. Of course, you and I are evil people full of hate for not believing that a male should be able to play on the female's team and whatnot. Of course, a discussion related to this and a homosexual NFL player a while back resulted in one of the administrators trying to make this a "hate free message board" because of the way we believe.
This is th kind of crap that really gets under my skin...

I am all for treating everyone with dignity, respect, and equality. Everyone should have the same opportunities as everybody else. The problem is, no one is about that. Whatever agenda is set in motion, isnt chasing affirmative action, they arent chasing equal opportunities, they are chasing entitlment, special treatment, and the "front of the line". Its sad that our world has come to this. Maybe it is the natural order of history repeating itself, maybe it's "the sins of the father". Either way, if it wasnt right 60 or more years ago, why is it right now do do things in "tables are turned" situation now? If its equal, make it equal, but lets call a spade a spade.
I'll go on record.

11-3-2015
3:28pm

My name is Alex Green and I approve this post.

If the Administrators/Moderators want to ban me for my stance on what some people say is Unaccepting, Hateful or Discriminatory and my belief in Jesus, then they can ban me and I will never visit BGR as long as I live.

I like this site and enjoy posting on here..... I have met several members and have become friends with them over the years.
BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT....... I WILL NEVER SAY THE "ABDGHILNPQST" LIFESTYLE IS RIGHT AND SHOULD BE ACCEPTED AS SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HATE THE PEOPLE, I HATE THE ACT OF!!!!!
I'll go on record.

11-3-2015
3:48pm

My name is Granny Bear and I approve this post.

What you are stating is your belief and you have every right to it!

Everyone has the right, or should, to state what they believe in and why they believe that way.

I am anything but politically correct. Sometimes, I go out of my way to not be politically correct as a form of childish protest. But hey....truth is the truth.

I try very hard to not hate an individual. Sometimes I succeed in erasing hatred that I hold for some folks. Nowadays, it's even MOST of the time.

So, posters, tolerate as you would have others tolerate you.

Smile
There's not a school system/school board in their right minds that won't approve policies to conform to this ruling.

No way they take a chance on loosing their Title IX funding.

I hope to God that every team that wins a state title with a transgender person on their roster as an asterisk beside of it!!!!!!!!

What a site that would be...... a 7 foot tall biological male that 'identifies' as a female on a girls basketball team cutting down the nets after winning the state title.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll go on record.

11-3-2015
3:48pm

My name is Granny Bear and I approve this post.

What you are stating is your belief and you have every right to it!

Everyone has the right, or should, to state what they believe in and why they believe that way.

I am anything but politically correct. Sometimes, I go out of my way to not be politically correct as a form of childish protest. But hey....truth is the truth.

I try very hard to not hate an individual. Sometimes I succeed in erasing hatred that I hold for some folks. Nowadays, it's even MOST of the time.

So, posters, tolerate as you would have others tolerate you.

Smile
Not me, i pretty much hate everyone. But i'm just a sad person :Sad04:
But i agree with ya Pulp, it's gotten way past ridiculous.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There's not a school system/school board in their right minds that won't approve policies to conform to this ruling.

No way they take a chance on loosing their Title IX funding.

I hope to God that every team that wins a state title with a transgender person on their roster as an asterisk beside of it!!!!!!!!

What a site that would be...... a 7 foot tall biological male that 'identifies' as a female on a girls basketball team cutting down the nets after winning the state title.

Britney Griner?Confusednicker:
When all of a sudden did people start questioning their gender? I don't want to sound like the big bullying government in all this, but i blame the parents. How bad do you have to screw up parenting that your kid doesn't know if they are a boy or girl, again, not bullying the kid, cause i don't think they need more confusion. Now that the Kardashians have turned Bruce into a woman i'm afraid it's going to get worse. My next question is this, what about the parents that don't want their daughters in the locker room with a 7 foot teenage boy? where are their rights in all of this?
What this will eventually end is school teams. Everything will go to club sports.
This sounds just as serious as the war on Xmas, lol. Yawn.
This all started with the federal government sticking their noses into education. Provide title ix funds so school systems have to follow federal guidelines. Education was in much better shape when state and local departments were in charge. One of the world's biggest lies, " I'm from the federal government and I'm here to help".
"waving hundred dollars bills he said I'll pay for your minerals.........he never left Harlan alive"