Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Girls' Mountain Top Ten Week 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WYMT Girls' Mountain Top Ten
Week 5: 12/29/06
Girls Top Ten

1. Perry Central
2. Magoffin Co.
3. Shelby Valley
4. Whitley Co.
5. Belfry
6. Clay Co.
7. Breathitt Co.
8. Leslie Co.
9. Corbin
10. South Laurel
Tricky Wrote:WYMT Girls' Mountain Top Ten
Week 5: 12/29/06
Girls Top Ten

1. Perry Central
2. Magoffin Co.
3. Shelby Valley
4. Whitley Co.
5. Belfry
6. Clay Co.
7. Breathitt Co.
8. Leslie Co.
9. Corbin
10. South Laurel
I know they have six losses, but I just don't see how you can honestly say that Pike Central is not a top ten team in the mountains! They have wins over the numer 2 and 6 ranked teams in the top ten, and very close losses to the number 3 and number 8 ranked teams, which in those two losses they played without their two best players for 6 of the 8 quarters in those games which they lost by a total of 7 points! I know they have lost six but that was against a very tough schedule! Magoffin deserves number one for right now, way to represent Eastern Kentucky girls by going to florida and winning the tournament while beating a team I hear is ranked number 4 in the state of Florida!
I agree central should be in the top ten I think they are being underated they have a very tough schedule this year they pulled out big wins against Clay co. and Magoffin co.........not to metion beating a very tough louisville team ............magoffin should be #1 IMO
Magoffin will and should be number 1, because they are 12-2 against a very tough schedule, won a tough tournament in Florida, and Perry Central lost to Breathitt. I agree Pike Central should be in the top 10 easily.
mcfan1 Wrote:Magoffin will and should be number 1, because they are 12-2 against a very tough schedule, won a tough tournament in Florida, and Perry Central lost to Breathitt. I agree Pike Central should be in the top 10 easily.
i agree
I think the list looks pretty good right now, but I believe that Pike Central should have been thrown in the mix somewhere too.
I think SV and MC should tie for 2nd
speed Wrote:I think SV and MC should tie for 2nd
I don't agree because Magoffin is playing the best basketball they have played in a long time. If Valley played MC today, I believe MC wins by 15. Not saying that Valley is a bad team cause I'm a huge Valley fan. Magoffin will be the number one team for week 6. I also think Pike Central should be at least number 10 in the mountains.
shelby valley would have to play there best basetball ever to beat magoffin ..Magoffin is a TOUGH team...IMO
Pike Central underated...Valley and Magoffin two tough teams both of which are playing great ball...Goffin has a 10 times tougher schedule out of region and are playing great ball should be #1 Valley is good where they are as of now they having nothing left to prove until the game against MC and in the region...
I agree.Pike Central should me on there