Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central @ Russell 11/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts & Predictions
Im going to say russell 42 pc 21,but i am going to say hawks r going to be 10x better next year
Hawk101 Wrote:Im going to say russell 42 pc 21,but i am going to say hawks r going to be 10x better next year
dont throw in the towel yet. you guys have a legit shot at beating russell. they have a lot of weak spots.
Next year starts NOW Hawk101!!! PCC can stay right with Russell if Hawks play with heart and each player does their job.
Mjolnir Wrote:Next year starts NOW Hawk101!!! PCC can stay right with Russell if Hawks play with heart and each player does their job.
they must play team ball to win.
Russell by a lot.
Mjolnir Wrote:Next year starts NOW Hawk101!!! PCC can stay right with Russell if Hawks play with heart and each player does their job.

Your right there man,id like 2 see em play with heart an leadership and get the job done,time to have some hawkpride
dawgbyte02 Wrote:dont throw in the towel yet. you guys have a legit shot at beating russell. they have a lot of weak spots.

Thanks for the sportsmanship man,
I'm pulling for the Pike county school!!
Russell big, may get a running clock
Russell 28
PCC 21

:ChairHit:
Russell by 30. Pike Central has cashed in there chips this year. Time for Coach Thacker to put his foot down, either your on board or off one way or another. Demand respect, have pride in the jersey and the school and everyone that played before ya.
Hoping the Hawks good luck. Hope to see you next week.
Russell by 22. Hawks have thrown the towel in.
Russell.
I don't understand how opposing fans for Russell can get on here and say how weak Russell is and they have weak spots. The Ashland game everyone knew how strong Ashland was this year and would get beat. The other 2 defeats were on miscues plain and simple. The Fleming County game everyone blamed the rain but when you have a 95 yard interception return when you getting ready to score and then on next downs we go for it on 4th down in their territory was the reason we were beat by Fleming. We only gave up a total of 103 yards all night. Then the Raceland game 1st TD was due to the horrible snap over punters head to the 5 yard line to make it 7-0 raceland. Then in 2nd quarter we hold Raceland and we have a Roughing the kicker call and Raceland scores off the penalty. Then to end the half we have a great call with fake FG and we have an ineligible man down field that nullifies that TD. We could have been easily up 21-0 at half and then 1st TD in 2nd half by Russell would have been the KO at 28-0. Mckee throws for 211 and 3 TDs and he has been looking better in the last 3-4 games at QB. In those 2 games Fleming and Raceland too many mistakes by Russell that led to these TDs! In both games we gave up 26 points off mistakes out of the 39 scored. Russell should be 9-1 heading into 3A playoffs this year.
david5164 Wrote:I don't understand how opposing fans for Russell can get on here and say how weak Russell is and they have weak spots. The Ashland game everyone knew how strong Ashland was this year and would get beat. The other 2 defeats were on miscues plain and simple. The Fleming County game everyone blamed the rain but when you have a 95 yard interception return when you getting ready to score and then on next downs we go for it on 4th down in their territory was the reason we were beat by Fleming. We only gave up a total of 103 yards all night. Then the Raceland game 1st TD was due to the horrible snap over punters head to the 5 yard line to make it 7-0 raceland. Then in 2nd quarter we hold Raceland and we have a Roughing the kicker call and Raceland scores off the penalty. Then to end the half we have a great call with fake FG and we have an ineligible man down field that nullifies that TD. We could have been easily up 21-0 at half and then 1st TD in 2nd half by Russell would have been the KO at 28-0. Mckee throws for 211 and 3 TDs and he has been looking better in the last 3-4 games at QB. In those 2 games Fleming and Raceland too many mistakes by Russell that led to these TDs! In both games we gave up 26 points off mistakes out of the 39 scored. Russell should be 9-1 heading into 3A playoffs this year.

Can you make anymore excuses???
Russell 8 Pike Central 7

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!!!
If you want it on topic quit worrying about his excuses.
David5164 if if, that's, and buts were candy n nuts we'd all be ritch
That being said Russell will probably eek this one out, but I'm sure it will be an ugly win as usual:

Russell- 27

PCC: 13
Pcc can move the ball, just has trouble punching it in. Id say Russell wins by 21 plus. I'm pulling for the hawks though, I cheer for our district. Good luck both teams
I am so sorry Mr. FBALL for all his excuses.

Russell 42
Pike Cent 7
hoghead08 Wrote:I am so sorry Mr. FBALL for all his excuses.

You're not staying on topic.
If PCC can play some inspired football and get Russell to commit some turnovers they have a chance in this game. Either way I feel it is crucial for them to be competitive in this game win or lose. If they have their season end by getting blown out I think it will have a bad impact for next year. I expect the Devils to take this game seriously and take care of business. Russell 35 PCC 21
Russell will defeat Pike Central. What a shame for them, though, that instead of preparing to host Lawrence, they'll be driving down south to get beat and beat up by Belfry. That's what losing home games to Fleming and Raceland will get you.
Agreed nekysportsfan Russell wins this week, but it's gonna be real ugly the next week when the Red Army of Belfry gets ahold of them. IMO I don't think Russell would have gotten past Lawrence County either.
Russell wins 28-14!!
PC is just ready to put this season in the rear view.

Russell rolls 42-14
Pages: 1 2 3