Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 36 Corbin 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final
OUCH

Any storyline here to explain? Did not expect this
Not that I know of, but I'm not the person to answer that question. Sure there will be lots of comments to follow.
Wow
So much for my KC overtime win prediction...:yikes:
Congrats to the panthers. I'd lost my truck if someone told me it would've played out the way it did. Corbin was OWNED up front on both sides of the ball. #44 was as good as advertised.... Congrats again.
Sometimes you just got to take a butt woopin and move on.
#44 is a RUNNING BACK.
way to go kitty cats.
Congrats to KC. Their locker room sounded like they won a state championship...
Some of the KC players were opening locker room doors and shouting how about them redhounds! and other things as fans were walking out. This game was all Panthers from start to finish...they should have been saying how bout them Panthers.
I guess it's hard to act like you've been there when you haven't. Classy bunch for the most part though.
Panther set the tone early holding Corbin on their first drive to 3 and out blocked punt returned it for a TD. Then on Corbin's very next drive forced fumble and returned it for another TD. Panthers up 13-0 less than 3 min into the game.
Would love to know how many yards #44 Aurther had tonight. I know he had a bunch. Corbin just couldn't bring him down with one hit.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:OUCH

Any storyline here to explain? Did not expect this

Knox Central played harder than the Hounds tonight, and were obviously the much better team.
panther nation Wrote:Would love to know how many yards #44 Aurther had tonight. I know he had a bunch. Corbin just couldn't bring him down with one hit.

He looked like a man amongst boys.
Congratulations Panthers!! HUGE win. I'm not surprised that you won, but the score did surprise me a little.

Old Jacket and I missed this one badly!!
panther nation Wrote:Would love to know how many yards #44 Aurther had tonight. I know he had a bunch. Corbin just couldn't bring him down with one hit.

Your being nice it was more like 4 or 5 hits to brings him down.
I believe we only had 1 first down all night!
I just want to know where in the world 64Sur went. He was there and then sll of a sudden I look up and he is leaving.
campbellfield Wrote:I believe we only had 1 first down all night!

I may be wrong but I believe it was 2
Congrats to Panthers.
bcpc Wrote:Congrats to the panthers. I'd lost my truck if someone told me it would've played out the way it did. Corbin was OWNED up front on both sides of the ball. #44 was as good as advertised.... Congrats again.

The defensive line didn't play as badly as it might look. The guys on the second level just were not able to make the plays that they needed to make, and much of the credit has to go the the KC RB's who didn't allow them to make those plays.
Wow... I was expecting a much closer game.
KC was hitting on all cylinders tonight and the score showed what they are capable of when they play up to their abilities. Great game Panthers, good luck Hounds in the playoffs.
Knox just took us to the woodshed and gave us a good whipping. Knox just beat us in every part of the game. The Knox running backs ran like horses tonight and wouldn't go down. Congratulations Panthers you was by far the better team tonight and hope you all go far in the playoffs and hopefully Corbin will build on this attitude adjustment.
Panther threw the ball I think either 3 or 4 times all night. Not really sure why they even did that many times. KC punted twice also I believe.
It sounds like the coaches at Knox figured out to stop throw the ball and run it... Watched the Wayne Co. Film and if Knox would have ran it against Wayne, they would have won the district..
Knox is really good and are strong up front!!!
Radio said that's the first time Knox has ever beat Corbin. Is that true?
Bobcat4years Wrote:It sounds like the coaches at Knox figured out to stop throw the ball and run it... Watched the Wayne Co. Film and if Knox would have ran it against Wayne, they would have won the district..

That sounds about right..:Cheerlead
Bobcat4years Wrote:It sounds like the coaches at Knox figured out to stop throw the ball and run it... Watched the Wayne Co. Film and if Knox would have ran it against Wayne, they would have won the district..

Wow, I didn't know that! Makes the victory just a little sweeter!!
:truestory:?
Knox is the best team in mountains... It's hard to say that, but they are!!
panther nation Wrote:I just want to know where in the world 64Sur went. He was there and then sll of a sudden I look up and he is leaving.

He probably went to watch his Jaguars, or maybe he wanted to see a Kangaroo at Whitley County.
Pages: 1 2 3