Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard/Breathitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kickoff @ 7:30p
You giving updates brahma?
12-7 breathitt 2nd. Hazard seems lathargic and breathitt seems energetic.
Came home in 3rd quarter. Hazard was up 21-12
How did Hazard score.
Runs and a botched Hazard fg. Ugly game. Breathitt has 3 or 4 interceptions and a couple fumbles lossed. Hazard looks disinterested.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Runs and a botched Hazard fg. Ugly game. Breathitt has 3 or 4 interceptions and a couple fumbles lossed. Hazard looks disinterested.

Guess preparing for a playoff run.
32-12 Hazard.....final
Another embarrassing loss to a single a team that we should beat any year
We might beat Casey co or whoever but have no chance against Corbin. Another terrible year on the Riverbank.
Hazard could have won by 40 if they were half interested. Don't know what will fix the Bobcats. Without Collins next year we will be awful. Glad we play in weakest district in 3a or we might not have won a game. Smaller and smaller Bobcat fans at each game.we are losing our fan base
That's 3 wins in a row for Hazard over Breathitt Co, so I wouldn't say u should beat hazard....
Congrats to Hazard.
We are not playing very good football right now. If we don't watch it Casey will come in here and beat our heads. Come on bobcats lets get it together. Line play was terrible. Stacy didn't play very well. But I see that we are young but with the loss of Collins after this year we have to get our offense going. Let's step it up next week.
Good Job Dawgs !!!!
Breahitt county is a good team as far as I'm concerned their the only team that had Powell on the ropes at half time besides lca last night and they just needed to be able to keep steam to have made that game closer they can beat Casey Powell should have beat Casey earlier but they weren't playing together yet and now they are and they are rolling im looking forward to seeing Powell and breahitt both play this week
ekff Wrote:That's 3 wins in a row for Hazard over Breathitt Co, so I wouldn't say u should beat hazard....

Yes we should. We did in the past 9 times out of 10. All things being equal a 3a team should beat a 1a team
Just shows how far breathitt has fallen
Easy there wolfcat. I'm down hearted over our season too but how many Danny Backs, (before most of your alls day to remember him probably),Shorty Combs', Eric Collins, Kyle Moores, Waylon Chapman, Johnathan Chapmans, Tim Barnetts, do you see on the field at Breathitt right now. Breathitt had athletes back in the day. A lot more than what they have now that's for sure. The depth chart isn't even close to what it used to be. Roster was loaded with talent. Breathitt has fallen because our society is lazy. Sorry but that's the truth. Moore needs to figure what drives these kids and run with it.
bobcatsfan Wrote:Easy there wolfcat. I'm down hearted over our season too but how many Danny Backs, (before most of your alls day to remember him probably),Shorty Combs', Eric Collins, Kyle Moores, Waylon Chapman, Johnathan Chapmans, Tim Barnetts, do you see on the field at Breathitt right now. Breathitt had athletes back in the day. A lot more than what they have now that's for sure. The depth chart isn't even close to what it used to be. Roster was loaded with talent. Breathitt has fallen because our society is lazy. Sorry but that's the truth. Moore needs to figure what drives these kids and run with it.

I agree with you the roster is not as good as say 94-02 but there were several years when we had less talented roster than this and were better than 4-6 with all wins in terrible district. To me one of his issues is he is not developing his talent to its fullest and all you all that say its because the feeder programs were shut down that is not the case those kids played in grade school. To me what makes a coach great are not x and o s but player development these kids are just not improving like that should be

some reason it seems Kyle can't get the kids to buy in i don't know why but all kids are lazy not just in breathitt but all over and those schools are winning look at hazard, belfry even Leslie.
Dont feel so bad for losing to a 1A team like Hazard. They can beat the majority of teams 1A-5A in the state. 6A is a whole different monster.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Dont feel so bad for losing to a 1A team like Hazard. They can beat the majority of teams 1A-5A in the state. 6A is a whole different monster.
Hazard is average at best this season, in any class. I respect what they have built there but they are not very good in 2015.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Dont feel so bad for losing to a 1A team like Hazard. They can beat the majority of teams 1A-5A in the state. 6A is a whole different monster.

In an average year breathitt or any 3a team worth much should beat a good 1 a team nothing against hazard those are just the facts
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Hazard is average at best this season, in any class. I respect what they have built there but they are not very good in 2015.

Hazard has had a good season especially considering they lost so many starters to injuries. If im not mistakin they finished the season with the same record as they did last year 8-2.
wildcat12 Wrote:Hazard has had a good season especially considering they lost so many starters to injuries. If im not mistakin they finished the season with the same record as they did last year 8-2.
I agree. They have had many injuries. I was just saying that they would not beat a majority of teams from 1a-5A as posted before.