Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats Seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to take a minute to Congratulate all Seniors! Some schools have already had Senior Night the rest will this Friday. Congratulations to each of you, very few of us know who you are other than the ones at our respected schools, but it has been a honor and privilege to watch you play! May God Bless you richly in all your future plans!! I hope that all wishes and dreams come true for you! Here's to an injury free night that is all for you, let it all hang out boys and don't leave nothing on the field!! :Thumbs:
It has been a pleasure watching tri-county football games the past 3 years, in particular North Laurel High School. We have watched that team grow and improve every year. Tonight as we say farewell to the Seniors, I want them to know: 'Football doesn't build character, it reveals character, that being said the character of those Senior young men on that team, presented well the path those coming along behind them should take in continuing on with that football program". What a great group for the younger guys to pattern themselves after. Congratulations Seniors, win or lose tonight - your fans know you gave it your all every game you played, good luck in your future endeavors! The BB Boys from Barbourville
Its hard to believe that another football regular season has come and gone! It goes by so fast! Enjoy tomorrow night seniors, win or lose, the memories stay forever!
It goes by too fast! And each year the Seniors look younger to me.

Ambivalous!
Thanks a million for the classy post.
Hopefully these young men will find the same success in life as they have on the gridiron.
Granny Bear Wrote:It goes by too fast! And each year the Seniors look younger to me.

Ambivalous!

Boy isn't that the truth! I really like seeing such a supportive thread! Hope alll the Seniors have the best last injury free game ever played! Thanks for the memories, guys!! * Good luck to my team tonight North Laurel.
Older we get the faster time flies by. Football season seems like it just started but sadly the regular season is almost over. Good Luck to all the Seniors and never forget all of your accomplishments, whether on the field or in the classroom. Good Luck in whatever the future holds for you and GO CATS.:notworthy:Cheerlead:Clap: