Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Breathitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Hazard takes this one, despite injuries.
I think if Hazard is healthy they win this game by three touchdowns, but with the injuries the Bulldogs have endured, I think the Bobcats will be competitive on senior night. I look for Collins to have another big night, putting him over the 2,000 yard rushing mark this season. The bobcats will definitely miss Collins next year. He has been the heart and soul of the team over the past two seasons. Due to Breathitt's drop off, I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves. He is one of the best running backs in the mountains and he should be the player of the year, in our district. I look for the bobcats to play well tonight, but I think Hazard leaves Jackson with a win. Hazard wins 35-28. Good luck Bobcats and I hope you prove me wrong!!!
Hazard wins by 14
Hazard by 26 (46-20)
Hazard by 16
Hazard will be heavily favored. Looking for improvement not a win out of the Bobcats. No injuries needed in this game. Would not be shocked to see some important starters pulled early.
Hazard - 43

Breathitt County - 20
Sure hate to pick against my cats... But they just don't have the jimmys and joes to match up with the Bulldogs. They will be a lot better in the seasons to come tho.
This game will be a lot closer than people think , if the Bobcats don't turn the ball over! Good luck to both teams and an injury free game.
I agree with BCPC Mr. JIMMER! The dawgs are leaving Jackson with a big ol W tonight. Breathitt just dont gots the jimmy and joes to do it!