Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Pikeville 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprised there isn't a thread on this one already.

Thoughts?? Predictions?
Pikeville 35-14
Pikeville 55
Pike County Central 14

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Pikeville by 22
Pikeville 42
Pc 21 or 14
Id like to see this turn into a rival game.
35-6 Halftime. 49-20 final.
Pikeville.
I expect a big turnout and it is senior night for Pikeville. So I'm going to say close game for a while.
Pikeville 42
Pike Central 21
Don't like this game at all, if Pike Central returns the eight starters it could be a long night for Pikeville. I'll be in Vansant watching at Big Moe's :Thumbs:
:eyeroll:
TigerBlues Wrote:Don't like this game at all, if Pike Central returns the eight starters it could be a long night for Pikeville. I'll be in Vansant watching at Big Moe's :Thumbs:
TigerBlues Wrote:Don't like this game at all, if Pike Central returns the eight starters it could be a long night for Pikeville. I'll be in Vansant watching at Big Moe's :Thumbs:

:eyeroll:
Should be a lot of pride and emotion in this game. Bleachers will be packed.
Pikeville-48
Pike Central 21
I hope this was a joke.
Im going to be straight up about this i think this year pikeville will have our number,but i think it could be a good ball game for awhile then pikeville gets the win like i said in my other post if we show up they win 42 to 21if we dont show up and play sour like we have been it will ugly and score on there jv to get 14 just depends i think game could turn into a good rival an i hope they continue the series though the years.

Let's go on past Claypool Hill up to Cuz's!:beerwez:If Pike Central gets within 25 of Pikeville I will pick up the tab. It would be worse but Coach Mac would never embarrass PC! Lots of clean jerseys seeing action in this game!
While not a true trap game for Pikeville, it will definitely be a spirited affair. These schools are only about a mile and a half apart, and a lot of pride is on the line. The Pike Central passing game will challenge Pikeville for a little bit, based on some film I've watched, Pike Central doesn't have a bad D line but I don't think they have enough depth to continuously get after Pikeville and don't know if the O line can protect Conn enough to give him time to look downfield a lot. But forcing him into scrambling allows his athleticism to take over, so Pikeville has to be gap strong and cover their lanes. In the end, just too much Pikeville and I believe this is a lopsided affair from about the late 2nd qtr on.

:pondering:
What you are going to see is two of the hottest Sophomore QBs in this part of the state. Seth Conn has thrown at least one TD pass in almost every game and is ALSO the Pike Central's leading rusher, relating to the athleticism mentioned by PHSForever. Wyatt Battaile has not thrown an incompletion in the last three games for Pikeville, has 9 TDs and 3 Ints, being named starter about midseason.
Live Maroon Wrote:What you are going to see is two of the hottest Sophomore QBs in this part of the state. Seth Conn has thrown at least one TD pass in almost every game and is ALSO the Pike Central's leading rusher, relating to the athleticism mentioned by PHSForever. Wyatt Battaile has not thrown an incompletion in the last three games for Pikeville, has 9 TDs and 3 Ints, being named starter about midseason.

Just think how competitive this game will be in the next few years if this series continues. Two great QBs that's going to be fun to watch. TongueirateSho
Cardinals ride Wrote:I hope this was a joke.

Totally ! I just like to rib JP every once in a while Confusedinglepar
Calling a running clock early in the 3rd. Hawks score 20 most of them come in the second half. Panthers score 40 in the first half.
Pikeville 63
Central 20
with the schools this close together it would be a great game to keep on the schedule and possibly turn into a rivalry game! As for tonight Pikeville will start it playoff run getting starters in for the 1st half of this game and then giving them rest for the 2nd half. The Hawks have had their problems over 2 of their last 3 games with player ejections, I think all are back this week. Belfry had little resistance in their run game, I think Pugh has a monster night and the Panthers roll in this game.