Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview at Lewis county 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with a week off after the big district win against the rams. our most heated rivalry, the boys of the wood get back after it on the road at lewis county lions. I look for a little rust in the beginning. but all hands on deck this week as the eagle look down the road to a possible region championship game appearance. for sure having a home playoff game gets you excited, but coach ray and staff will do a yomans job keeping these boys focused on lewis then Nicholas county, but for this week I like the eagles in a running clockConfusedinglepar

Fairview 56

Lewis county 18
Fairview by 40
Fairview should sub after the 1st quarter and if they do score should be something like this. :popcorn:

Fairview 49
Lewis County 14
Fairview - 48

Lewis County - 14
Fairview wins by 4 tds
Fairview would win this game by 100 if they wished. Raceland threw all over Lewis in the grid and Fairview is much more effecient in that department. My opinion:

Roy throws for over 100 yards a few TDs in the first quarter Fairview's RB and Roy each rush for a chunk and a score. Fairview takes a running clock into half time and younger guys get some quality minutes.
It is hard to disagree with any of what has been said given the Lions lack-luster effort the last couple of weeks. However, this would be a very easy game for the Eagles to look past. In addition playing a team with nothing to lose, on the road on senior night has receipt for upset. Ultimately none of it will matter and Eagles walk away victorious just not enough fire power for the Lions in the end. Congrats & Good Luck to all the seniors on both teams!