Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Junior Varsity- Johnson Central 44 Cabell Midland 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Very impressive performance by the Golden Eagle Junior Varsity.
Yeeee Yeeee Yeeeeee.
3 times
:Thumbs:
Cable came out playing good the first quarter than they didn't like the ficsal contact from Johnson central .
They didn't look good on pass defense at all .
Jc scored to two deep pass plays
Cable run in a :HitWall:
Big deal. Varsity would get crushed.
jetpilot Wrote:Big deal. Varsity would get crushed.

Your Cheerios have a foul smell this morning?:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Big deal. Varsity would get crushed.

Go troll somewhere else or better yet go eat shit and die.
Coach Booth Wrote:[quote=jetpilot]Big deal. Varsity would get crushed.[/QUOTE

Go troll somewhere else or better yet go eat shit and die.

Stay classy dude.:hilarious:
Bob Seger Wrote:Your Cheerios have a foul smell this morning?:biggrin:

Haha yes they did, do Coach Idiot a favor and teach him how to respond to posts he doesn't like.:insane:
jetpilot Wrote:[quote=Coach Booth]

Stay classy dude.:hilarious:

Hey Jp Segar will tell you I'm all about class. Of course I really don't wish you would die but I do think you're a shit eater.
jetpilot Wrote:Haha yes they did, do Coach Idiot a favor and teach him how to respond to posts he doesn't like.:insane:
Coach Idiot? Those are some pretty harsh words jetpilot.
Coach Booth Wrote:[quote=jetpilot]

Hey Jp Segar will tell you I'm all about class. Of course I really don't wish you would die but I do think you're a shit eater.

If you're all about class someone has hacked your account.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:[quote=Coach Booth]

If you're all about class someone has hacked your account.:biggrin:

Hey maybe my Cheerios had a foul smell this morning also.
Coach Booth Wrote:Coach Idiot? Those are some pretty harsh words jetpilot.

I like JC...don't put any faith in JV games. Like I said, beat their varsity...
Coach Booth Wrote:[quote=jetpilot]

Hey maybe my Cheerios had a foul smell this morning also.

Touche
jetpilot Wrote:I like JC...don't put any faith in JV games. Like I said, beat their varsity...

I really don't care if you put much faith in JV games or not ,nor was I posting the JV score to start some chest pounding on here. It's simply a JV score that's all. Sorry if you didn't approve of the topic before I start another thread maybe if you have time I can run my thoughts by you so you can approve of them.
Coach Booth Wrote:I really don't care if you put much faith in JV games or not ,nor was I posting the JV score to start some chest pounding on here. It's simply a JV score that's all. Sorry if you didn't approve of the topic before I start another thread maybe if you have time I can run my thoughts by you so you can approve of them.

You should really consider that if you don't want to look like a turd.
jetpilot Wrote:You should really consider that if you don't want to look like a turd.

I feel so secure know that you're advice will be turd proof. I'm curious what's your prediction on the Belfry and JC game?
Coach Booth Wrote:I feel so secure know that you're advice will be turd proof. I'm curious what's your prediction on the Belfry and JC game?

JC of course. Going with 28-14.
Coach Booth Wrote:Go troll somewhere else or better yet go eat shit and die.

Ouch JP :redboxer:
TigerBlues Wrote:Ouch JP :redboxer:

I know dude it stings!:biggrin: