Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bleacher officials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is best and worst football crews in the 13th region?
upintheair Wrote:Who is best and worst football crews in the 13th region?

Darrel, Darrel, Darrel, Darrell, and their other brother Darrell are by far the WORST!!!!!
1)Ashurst
2)Wilson
3)Kelly
4)Harris
5)Chaney
6)Bates
^
Are those your best or your worst?
Granny Bear Wrote:^
Are those your best or your worst?

Best to worst crews....I did crews instead of individuals.
Is this a football or basketball thread?
Never saw a good one !!
KyGurl Wrote:Never saw a good one !!

No one said they were good. Just curious on how they would rank.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Is this a football or basketball thread?

This is a football thread....
I'm not sure who is on the crews?

Who are the others on Wilson's crew?
Cry, cry, and cry some more because a crew doesn't call the game the way don't like it. Oh how dare them to call a game the correct way. We will cry because we didn't get calls to help us. We all would love it if a crew of officials called the game for our advantage.
We are discussing officials and their crews. Nobody is crying over anything.
I think that in most cases, the winner of the game thinks the "crew" was pretty good, or conversely the loser of the game thinks the "crew" was bad.

I generally think the level of officiating is not as good as it has been in the past but not as bad as I have seen it at its lowest point.

I think there needs to be an influx of new officials with a new assigning secretary, independent of any school or special interest group.
^
I think that's a great idea
1. Kelly
2. Wilson
3. Ashurst
4. Harris- if dad is white hat
5. Chaney
6. Bates
LCC Wrote:Cry, cry, and cry some more because a crew doesn't call the game the way don't like it. Oh how dare them to call a game the correct way. We will cry because we didn't get calls to help us. We all would love it if a crew of officials called the game for our advantage.

You must be a low down dirty zebraConfusedtare: