Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lincoln County@ Rockcastle County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts?
Going with the Rock by 1.
rockcastle will win this game
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:thoughts?

Rockets 28-21:Cheerlead
Could one of you Rock fans give me a review on Marcella's Farm To Fork ?
Farm to fork very good homecooked meal like grandma made old recipes well worth the money
Rockcastle County - 40

Lincoln County - 21
Lincoln has hung with some good teams this season. But the rock "should" win. Lincoln jv won tonight on a late field goal 17-14
Still believe the rock is playing to small a lineup on defense if lincoln has size on offense line and a big running back then the rock is in for a long night. The days of defensive lines cutting should be in the past the rock is on1ly team i see still does it.
I don't feel good about picking Rockcastle county in this game. :HitWall: but the three games I have pick this year Rockcastle did win. So here for luck :Cheerlead

Rockcastle County 28
Lincoln County 27
rustyankle Wrote:Farm to fork very good homecooked meal like grandma made old recipes well worth the money

Thanks, I need to try it Smile
Rockcastle. 36
Lincoln 21
Final score Rock 28 lincoln 14
pjdoug Wrote:Thanks, I need to try it Smile

Are you coming to rock this week
The open face roast beef at farm to fork is great.... Win lose or draw I will say this these coaches at the rock work hard and put in the effort the players also . so if we start clicking we should be dangerous in the playoffs
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Are you coming to rock this week

possibly Smile