Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Taylor County Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What you think.
Can anyone tell us about Taylor Co? Running team? Passing team? Do they spread it out...? Would love some info...
They run a power I and some wishbone.. Belfry will win big
I know they have a kid that is a two time all American on it. Big kid and can really play.
He only had about 20 yards rushing against bluegrass. I actually feel bad for the big kid, hes a left tackle in high school No way he plays fullback and instead of developing him as a lineman in middle school he played running back and is now going to be that far behind in high school if he even plays at all
belfrys good but i dont think their physical or big enuff to slow down 40 n 21.
bhsuknow92 Wrote:belfrys good but i dont think their physical or big enuff to slow down 40 n 21.

This is funny.. You named two players that belfry has to stop.. Now it's time to name a few TC has to stop. Bently , Hensley, Francis, and 11 linebackers on defense that love to shut down big, so called "All-American's." Add the number of players. Doesn't look good for TC in this game. 48-0 belfry.
I think Belfry will get the W
diff all anerican.......belfry is just too small too handle 40 might have a chance if cook plays but doubt it i think belfru can n probly will win but only cuz of speed id say hi scoring game but belfry wont run up the middle Id say if belfry wins theychave 2 score 30 or 40 bcuz 21 will break a few long ones and 40 will b good for at least 5 or 10 every time he touches it
Parker and Goodin are studs,, but Belfry is different animal

Good Luck to both teams,, JMO Belfry 34-8
Belfry is on another level in D2 this year. kind of like Corbin last year and Northern Pulaski a few years back. My prediction Belfry 44 Taylor Co 6
I don't think 2 kids can control a ball game. Belfry loves to hit, so we'll see who hits harder and stops the plays. I choose Belfry 24 - Tyler 6
After reading the Belfry posts I think they should go ahead and schedule a game with UK. Obviously they think they are the best team in KY at any level anyway.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:After reading the Belfry posts I think they should go ahead and schedule a game with UK. Obviously they think they are the best team in KY at any level anyway.

They would be considered favorites in each divisions this year more than likely. No need to be a smart ass.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:After reading the Belfry posts I think they should go ahead and schedule a game with UK. Obviously they think they are the best team in KY at any level anyway.

So who is the favorite in D1.
We proved we are the best team in all 3 divisions and we did schedule a game with UK, but they forfeited like the kittens. Jealous much? Pond creek nation loves haters and it only adds fuel to the fire!

You seem to be more knowledgeable than anyone else. Who's your pick in each division. I'm sure you already know who will win what game, so, share if you dare.
Belfry would be the favorite regardless of division. I believe D1 and D3 will be competitive this weekend. There are a couple teams in each of those divisions that I wouldn't be surprised if they won it all. As for this one I will go 44-6 Belfry.

Wow! I sometimes think Belfry is to middle school football what Kyle Busch is to NASCAR. Everybody loves to hate a winner! It's ok though...I can't stand Kyle Busch! He keeps on winning though! Hate on!!! We love it!!!
I don't think that people love to hate the team as much as they love to hate the fans who talk so much stuff. Jmo. The team is good, just like Northern was good, and northern fans had a dose of humble pie by their little brother, Southern. To hear northern fans, they were better than the undefeated bengals. Learn to be a better winner. (Again, speaking solely to the fans on here, players seem very respectful, in spite of the parents). Good luck Pirates. You have a really good team.
We played Taylor Co. in the second round. #40 lined up at TE a lot of the time and they ran behind him. Huge kid. He had a few good runs up the middle. Mostly when they got close to the goal line. I think Belfry will take this one though.
Guess you don't get the point of playing around on here. People are way to serious.
PIRATE PRIDE!!!! Proud of our pond creek boys
Game 44-0 Belfry.
Are they finally gonna rename the D2 playoffs to the Belfry Invitational and move the semi-finals and finals to Pike County??