Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Bell County 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn:

Harlan County 4-5
Bell County 7-2
The bears have won 3 straight, Branson seems to be the future and the real deal for the bears at QB as he was on fire in his last game, but this is bell at bell. The offense is clicking and putting up points, question is will the Defense be able to slow down Bell enough. 4 weeks ago i wouldn't have given us much of a chance, but i do feel better about it now. Do we see another shootout type of game, or does Bell pull away? Honestly, i have no clue Confusednicker: but one thing i do know, this team will fight till the end and that gives them a chance. Go Bears!!!!!!
Come on Friday :Cheerlead
Bell by 12
Bell County takes care of business on senior night. BC-28 HC-12
Bell County - 42

Harlan County - 20
I've seen both teams play, Bell is probably a stronger team and are at home, but this Eddie Creech lead Black Bear team will show up and play their hearts out I do believe! Should be a very competitive game and the score could be pretty close.

Bell 34
HC 27
They leave everything they have on the field, and that's a fact!
I feel lucky today going to pick an UPSET!!!!!! :worthy: bell goes for two and lose.. Confusednicker:

Harlan County 28
Bell County 27
Really hope the black bears can pull off the upset. If they play like they have the last few weeks they really have a great shot at it.

HC 22
BC 21

Black bears go for two and get it.
Depends on the Refs 😂😂😂😂
Middlesboro Wrote:Depends on the Refs 😂😂😂😂
Very good point sir! I was actually thinking on the same lines and even worse, but didnt want to say anything!! Lol, it seems like Bell always has an officiating crew for this game that sees things thru blue sunglasses and that's about all I will say.......Good thing is I believe our bright young coach will keep his young kids focused on playing the game the right way and playing thru any nonsense..........The HC kids play with enthusiasm I haven't seen in a while, should be a very entertaining game!
Well I will say some more.....I don't remember who officiated that game but the last time we played on Flag Mountain, the officials allowed Bell County to have 2 forward passes in the same play. That happened three different times.

I'm not sure who will win this game, but I can guarantee that both teams will know they have played a football game!!
Black Bears 28-21
Hope Harlan county wins
Will Mills be on the sidelines this week??
Yes, it is my understanding that he will be coaching Friday.
Already crying over the officials.... That tells me that Bell will beat the -ell out of Harlan Co.. Looking for excuses already.. Bell 35 HC 13
Nobody is making excuses just talking about past games. Everyone keep your pants on Confusednicker: :moon:
Bell County 28-14
Demarcus ware Wrote:Nobody is making excuses just talking about past games. Everyone keep your pants on Confusednicker: :moon:

I see a bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Already crying over the officials.... That tells me that Bell will beat the -ell out of Harlan Co.. Looking for excuses already.. Bell 35 HC 13

No, not already crying over the officials. Bell may very well beat the hell out of Harlan County, but so far, the ONLY people I've heard crying about the officials THIS year were Bell County fans.
Granny Bear Wrote:No, not already crying over the officials. Bell may very well beat the hell out of Harlan County, but so far, the ONLY people I've heard crying about the officials THIS year were Bell County fans.

Hold on now that doesn't include all of us:flame: Granny with that being said I have seen Harlan County improve as the season has progressed and they play hard until the final horn but I will take my Bobcats 32-24
Absolutely NOT everyone, but we weren't talking about anything current. Bobcat4years has a slanted perspective.

Bell has been fun to watch this year except for the Corbin game. I wish you guys all the luck in the world post season.
[Image: black-bear_0.jpg]

Would be nice to see both teams meet up at midfield after the game for prayer.
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: black-bear_0.jpg]

Would be nice to see both teams meet up at midfield after the game for prayer.

it sure would. that should happen at all the games.
Hope Harlan wins, but I think Bell is to much!

Bell Co. 35
Harlan Co. 17
There used to be a point guard for Bell who would encourage post game prayer. That kid prayed some of the most genuine and beautiful prayers I've ever heard.
Cubs win.
Pages: 1 2