Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TomCat Pride:"Without Quenton, We Have No Offense"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bob Seger Wrote:Maybe so, but don't you find it interesting that one of ASH-lands strongest supporters says "without Quentin, we all know we have no offense" ?

Does that mean "with Quentin, we hang a big 7 on Johnson Central?"
jetpilot Wrote:Does that mean "with Quentin, we hang a big 7 on Johnson Central?"

Dunno,...It's like you saying, without Daric, we have no offense.

Anyways, Obviously 7 aint enough though, is it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Dunno,....Obviously 7 aint enough though, is it?

Don't think it ever has been.:truestory: It's not like you at all to miss my sarcasm after all these years Bob!:yikes:
jetpilot Wrote:Don't think it ever has been.:truestory: It's not like you at all to miss my sarcasm after all these years Bob!:yikes:

lol.....Been one of those days, I guess, JP....This Tomcat Pride quote thing has got the whole sporting world torn turned upside down. Just not thinking straight.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol.....Been one of those days, I guess, JP....This Tomcat Pride quote thing has got the whole sporting world torn turned upside down. Just not thinking straight.

Haha these Ashland fans have a whole different brand of BS...when they come back to Johnson Central they will be quiet as a mouse again.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Haha these Ashland fans have a whole different brand of BS...when they come back to Johnson Central they will be quiet as a mouse again.:biggrin:

lol....I think that has already happened.
Pages: 1 2