Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Ten Teams and Players in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In your opinions who are your picks for the 14th Region?
1.Justin Hicks-Hazard
2.Tate Cox-JBS
3.Tyler Baily-PCC
4.Kenny Brandenberg-Lee
5.Michael Campbell-Hazard
6.Ryan Romans-Powell
7.Travis Smith-Bretthitt
8.Zach Hurt-Cordia
9.Zach Gay-Buchorn
10.Clark Stepp-JBS
agree moe
Teams:

1.Hazard
2.PCC
3.Breathitt
4.JBS
5.Lee
6.Powell
7.Knott
8.Buckhorn
9.LCC
10.Estill
lookin good
Cookie Crisp Wrote:lookin good
:rockon:
Moe Wrote:1.Justin Hicks-Hazard
2.Tate Cox-JBS
3.Tyler Baily-PCC
4.Kenny Brandenberg-Lee
6.Ryan Romans-Powell
7.Travis Smith-Bretthitt
8.Zach Hurt-Cordia
9.Zach Gay-Buchorn
10.Clark Stepp-JBS
I agree
Moe Wrote:Teams:

1.Hazard
2.PCC
3.Breathitt
4.JBS
5.Lee
6.Powell
7.Knott
8.Buckhorn
9.LCC
10.Estill
Are you crazy? I would put Breathitt above PPC. Just playing. Looks good.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are you crazy? I would put Breathitt above PPC. Just playing. Looks good.
lol
Teams

1. JBS
2. Hazard
3. Breathitt
4. PCC
5. Lee
6. Powell
7. Knott
8. Buckhorn
9. Estill
10. LCC

Players

1. Stepp/JBS
2. Hicks/Hazard
3. Cox/JBS
4. Bailey/PCC
5. Romans/Powell
6. Brandenberg/Lee
7. Gay/Buckhorn
8. Hurt/Cordia
9. Campbell/Hazard
10. Smith/Breathitt
:thatsfunn Moe's looks better
Benchwarmer Wrote::thatsfunn Moe's looks better

yeah i know it does, i mean Stepp is seriously the 10th best player in the region, i mean other than Cox those other 8 have D-1 schools lookings or going to look at them, really you guys know NOTHING about basketball, because if you really think Zach Gay is better than Stepp, your a moron, and you have already showed me your pretty messed up in the head, but really, his does look better, morons man
Benchwarmer Wrote::thatsfunn Moe's looks better
Thanks man, I'll get ya back sometime. windmill, no way what so ever that Stepp is better than Hicks, Cox, Bailey,Campbell, or Brandenberg any others that I failed to mention you may have an argument for but these guy would absolutly destroy Stepp on the Basketball court, they are visibley better basketball players and their coaches dont let them by with murder eighter making them that much better...trust me and thats My honest opinion.
.....:notworthy
windmill Wrote:yeah i know it does, i mean Stepp is seriously the 10th best player in the region, i mean other than Cox those other 8 have D-1 schools lookings or going to look at them, really you guys know NOTHING about basketball, because if you really think Zach Gay is better than Stepp, your a moron, and you have already showed me your pretty messed up in the head, but really, his does look better, morons man
I have now figured out what's been wrong with me this year, all the Dr., and cat scans. I'm a moron. Thanks windmill.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I have now figured out what's been wrong with me this year, all the Dr., and cat scans. I'm a moron. Thanks windmill.

no problem
Moe Wrote:Thanks man, I'll get ya back sometime. windmill, no way what so ever that Stepp is better than Hicks, Cox, Bailey,Campbell, or Brandenberg any others that I failed to mention you may have an argument for but these guy would absolutly destroy Stepp on the Basketball court, they are visibley better basketball players and their coaches dont let them by with murder eighter making them that much better...trust me and thats My honest opinion.

well i didnt see Bailey Campell or Bradenberg on the all state honorable mention team? and i dont think Miami of Ohio, Miss. State or WKU wants any of those players, but im pretty dumb about all of this, what do i know
windmill Wrote:well i didnt see Bailey Campell or Bradenberg on the all state honorable mention team? and i dont think Miami of Ohio, Miss. State or WKU wants any of those players, but im pretty dumb about all of this, what do i know
I would guess that Bailey,Campbell, or Brandenberg Doesen't have Uncles,Dads,Brothers,and Cousins who can just pick up the phone and have this done do they. Thats pretty much the situation here. I'm not going into this any further but thats pretty much it.
Moe Wrote:I would guess that Bailey,Campbell, or Brandenberg Doesen't have Uncles,Dads,Brothers,and Cousins who can just pick up the phone and have this done do they. Thats pretty much the situation here. I'm not going into this any further but thats pretty much it.
Correct once again.

SValley Fan

windmill Wrote:well i didnt see Bailey Campell or Bradenberg on the all state honorable mention team? and i dont think Miami of Ohio, Miss. State or WKU wants any of those players, but im pretty dumb about all of this, what do i know
Really, I thought teams like Duke, Noth Carolina, or Flordia wanted Clark...guess I was wrong...Well I can tell ya this, Bigger Teams than that are looking at Sumone else in the Region!
Moe Wrote:I would guess that Bailey,Campbell, or Brandenberg Doesen't have Uncles,Dads,Brothers,and Cousins who can just pick up the phone and have this done do they. Thats pretty much the situation here. I'm not going into this any further but thats pretty much it.

yeah i guess so, since you must know everything about him, i mean really,

SValley Fan

windmill Wrote:yeah i guess so, since you must know everything about him, i mean really,
I know enough that he will get his way bought on a team and not because of Skill!
1.)- Hicks-Hazard
2.) Steep-JBS
3.)Smith-Breathitt
4.)Bailey-PCC
5.) Cox-JBS
6.) Brandenberg-Lee
7.)Hurt-Cordia
8.) Romans-Powell
9.) Campbell-Hazard
10.) Gay/Blank-Buckhorn
1.) JBS
2.)Breathitt
3.)Hazard
4.)PCC
5.) Lee
6.) Knott
7.) Powell
8.) Estill
9.) Buckhorn
10.) Cordia

SValley Fan

Ben Bowling in 2000, Before he went Oak Hill
i think the mosley kid from kcc should be in the top 10 most def. hes better then half the people that u all said

SValley Fan

Moe Wrote:1.Justin Hicks-Hazard
2.Tate Cox-JBS
3.Tyler Baily-PCC
4.Kenny Brandenberg-Lee
6.Ryan Romans-Powell
7.Travis Smith-Bretthitt
8.Zach Hurt-Cordia
9.Zach Gay-Buchorn
10.Clark Stepp-JBS
Like it Moe
1. Hazard
2. Breathitt
3. JBS
4. Knott
5. PCC
6. Lee
7. Powell
8. Buckhorn
9. Cordia
10. Estill

Players

1. Hicks/Hazard
2. Stepp/JBS
3. Cox/JBS
4. Bailey/PCC
5. Romans/Powell
6. Brandenberg/Lee
7. Gay/Buckhorn
8. Mosley/Kcc
9. Hurt/Cordia
10. Smith/Breathitt
players i like MVP2's top ten so i ain't going to make a top ten but on number ten i would say scott mosley-kcc

1) hazard
2) breathitt
3) jbs
4) pcc
5) kcc
6) lee
7) Powell
8) Estill
9) Buckhorn
10) Cordia

SValley Fan

Nice top 10