Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County @ North Laurel 10-30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Montgomery County @ North Laurel October 30, 2015 - Jags, pull this one off, they have their 1st undefeated season in school history. After the way this team has broke other school records this season, sticking with the JAGS on this one. They have this one by 4 TD's!! GO JAGS!!!

:1::1::1::1::1:
Montgomery County 28-21
I would be shocked if it was 4 Tds but I do think north gets the big win.
I looked for this to be a defensive game and pretty low scoring game. This will be the best defensive team north has faced this year. Go North Laurel this one will be tough. :Cheerlead

North Laurel 21
Montgomery County 14
Jags by 12
Jags by 3 TDs.
Montgomery def is decent but not great. Sw hung I think 55 on them and SW is not a great offensive team. Good but not great.
Montgomery gave up 370 rush yards against sw and 219 vs madison southern. Idk if some kids out those two games or not but if they can't stop run no better than that then u may be right on the 4 Tds. North will hang 50 on them too if they don't defend the run better
ky playmaker Wrote:Montgomery def is decent but not great. Sw hung I think 55 on them and SW is not a great offensive team. Good but not great.

Montgomery County Beat Harrison County 42-6. North Laurel beat Harrison County 45-35 something to think about Ky playmaker. Confusederiously:
Week 10 games are the toughest to pick, because usually playoff spots have been decided. How much do you risk your big guns with the playoffs looming? But I think Coach Larkey is a guy who thinks football players need to play, and with an undefeated regular season something I'm sure he knows would mean a lot to our program, I think you'll see North play this just like it was a district game. Montgomery is a solid opponent, just what we need to see before the postseason. I'll take North 24-14.
[B]WARNING JAGS! 9-0 Record on the line, Friday is Senior Night, last week an off weak and not to mention that the JAGS laid a 43 to 7 whooping on Montgomery Co last year that I'm sure they haven't forgotten! Montgomery Co will come into the Jungle with playing the part of Spoiler on their mind!! Lace'em up tight JAGS and bring your A Game!!! This is a Pride Night for you to do what has never been done before at North! Just keep doing what you have been doing all season Gentlemen as a TEAM and you will be fine!! Coach Larkey and staff will have the JAGS coached up and ready for this!! JAGS win 38 to 21!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!!
64SUR Wrote:Montgomery County Beat Harrison County 42-6. North Laurel beat Harrison County 45-35 something to think about Ky playmaker. Confusederiously:

Only thing I have to say is NL is a lot better now than they were the 2nd game of the season! With that being said: I just wonder if they can stop North's running game? I think not, with an undefeated season on the line I see North bringing their A game both ways.
NL by 3 tds
This is going to be a good one. :Cheerlead
North Laurel - 28

Montgomery County - 20
I've seen Montgomery play this year, if North Laurel is as good as their record shows this won't be close.

North Laurel 42
Montgomery Co. 14
Good luck to North Laurel tonight, here's to a win! Jags!
Perfect football weather for Senior Night at the Jungle!! Go get'em boys this one is for you!! Here's to a 10 - 0 record and an injury free night!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!! :1::Clap::rockon:
North Laurel will play much better defense and will win the game at home.

North Laurel 35 -14