Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 32 Rockcastle 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RC played hard and brought some nice hits. But in the end KC had enough offensive horses to overcome.
Thought it would be closer than this!
Congrats to Knox Central.
The fist half was close. 20 to 13 at half. But in second half RC really could not get much going on offense.
good win panthers lets go get them hounds now like to see a win against them an stay injury free for the playoffs
This game was closer than the final score. Knox Central went up 13 and then kicked a beautiful punt that was downed at the Rockcastle 3 yard line. That was basically the end of the game for me. Rock being fairly one dimensional with a clock consuming offense were not going to go 97 yards and have time for another drive. Knox was the better team and because of that, they won, however, they are not 20 points better than Rock.
Football1 Wrote:RC played hard and brought some nice hits. But in the end KC had enough offensive horses to overcome.

:Sad04:
knox fan Wrote:good win panthers lets go get them hounds now like to see a win against them an stay injury free for the playoffs

hounds will have the kitties up a tree.
What has happened to the rock?
They have been down for 3 or 4 years.. Just not very good
Give credit to the Panthers. They are good and beat the Rock who may not have the horses this year but always show up and make you play hard to beat them.
Knox has a good team, but I'm sure the fans and staff feel like it didn't meet expectations.. Winning district, region and making it to semi would have been there goal.. Wayne was a disappointing loss..
Played a tough schedule, maybe the toughest in the area, but didn't pay off in the end against Wayne..
Panthers seem to always have that one team they can't get by. They have been pretty successful since Mills got there but have not been able to get over the hump. They may do that this year in the playoffs.
Congrats to Knox. They played heck of game and looks like a force to be messed with for the next few years. As for rock same story different chapter. From what I saw last night most of the players and assistant coaches don't trust the head ball coach, and verberly showed there displeasure last night. Hopefully they can fix it quick which I truelly believe they can. Buy over the last 4 or 5 year the rockets haven't beat any one with a winning record with the players they have.
What was being said to coach Parkey from players or coaches

It's a hard place to play at Knox

Looks like we will be going to east jessamine an then back to Wayne co
Very disappointing game for the rock players heard several of the kids mad as heck cause they thought they was the better team but the score wasnt showing it.. Our defense has to change we are to small our Dline last night needs to be linebackers and get some beef some boys with a little girth on that line .. We was bouncing off doolittle #44 when we tried to tackle him. 150lbs tackler vs 220lbs runner just didnt work for the rock. Just pray all players are injury free and enjoy the game under the lights . they work hard
I'm just not sure what we are trying to do on offense

I think def does good but have trouble stopping pass
Great game by both teams. Knox was a few plays away from putting this one away early in the first half. Rockcastle played a good ball game. They always play hard and will battle your tail off. As for Knox Central, keep it rolling into next week and into the playoffs more importantly. Looks like a first round home game against Taylor County and if we take care of business we will be on the road at Mercer County. Proud of these seniors they went out on a winning note and that's all you can ask for. Maybe one of the best offensive games Coach Russell has called. Let Doo and Carton carry this team and we will be playing for a region championship.
Go KC!

P.S. Stay healthy this week its means nothing but pride. Both Teams
I'm not going say anything bad bout coaching cause i know how hard everyone works up there and the time they put in. One thing that is going unnoticed is what a job mcnabb is doing with a sophmore starting Oline well 4 of 5 are sophmores
rustyankle Wrote:I'm not going say anything bad bout coaching cause i know how hard everyone works up there and the time they put in. One thing that is going unnoticed is what a job mcnabb is doing with a sophmore starting Oline well 4 of 5 are sophmores

I agree
Where was #3 for Knox?
former Wrote:What was being said to coach Parkey from players or coaches

It's a hard place to play at Knox

Looks like we will be going to east jessamine an then back to Wayne co

Be careful what you wish for...East has a pretty good team.
QBGuru Wrote:Where was #3 for Knox?

Got in trouble at school so he was suspended for 1 game.
Congrats Panthers. Good game got to work on that screen pass defense a little more.
rustyankle Wrote:I'm not going say anything bad bout coaching cause i know how hard everyone works up there and the time they put in. One thing that is going unnoticed is what a job mcnabb is doing with a sophmore starting Oline well 4 of 5 are sophmores

I will say one thing about coach Parkey, he is always very nice ad doesn't mind speaking to anyone
Johnny's and Joe's beat X's and O's. Rock is a little undermanned right now.
You have to also develop the Johnny and joes