Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 8 Ashland 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
final
WOWSA! Great football game. Ashland turned away at least twice deep in the RZ. Hard hitting game. Really hope these two tangle again soon.

Congrats Central.
Any stats on Baker?
I wonder if the boys have caught Pulp Fiction yet. Heard he took off running as hard as he could when that final buzzer sounded!!

Congratulations to both teams on a tremendous game and effort tonight.

Johnson Central came out the victor, but I bet they know they've been in a ball game!!
I dont have Baker stats but Ashland's lone score was Q on probably a 60 yard run.
Guaranteed they all know they have played a game but JC QB took some huge hits from Baker and OByran!!!
I think JC wins big if they meet again.
Bakers TD run was an 80 yarder guessing 180ish
Granny Bear Wrote:I wonder if the boys have caught Pulp Fiction yet. Heard he took off running as hard as he could when that final buzzer sounded!!

Congratulations to both teams on a tremendous game and effort tonight.

Johnson Central came out the victor, but I bet they know they've been in a ball game!!

Everything you wanted to see in a h.s. football game Granny. Drama down to the final buzzer.
T-CATS Wrote:Bakers TD run was an 80 yarder guessing 180ish

I know he picked up an whole bunch of 5 to 6 yard gainers. That kid played his heart out tonight.
That gave me chills Painter!! I wanted to see this game so bad!!
Heck of a game sounds like. Congrats JC
OByran was a beast on D whole team played their hearts out both teams played as hard as I've seen in a High School game in a long time.
Was one of the best games I've ever watched. Have to give a big thank you to both teams for playing as solid as they did, instant classic!
Painter Wrote:WOWSA! Great football game. Ashland turned away at least twice deep in the RZ. Hard hitting game. Really hope these two tangle again soon.

Congrats Central.

uh, er....... oh never mind, dadburnit, I just cant do it !!

Great game Ole Paint. Ya'll played good.

I've just got too big of a heart, I guess.
Sure hope these two teams meet again in a few weeks!!! What a game
Congrats JC. Ashland proved they belonged.
15 First Downs 320 yards for Ashland. 7 First Downs 170 yards for JC. Ashland D left it all on the field tonight.
Ashland falls short again to Johnson Central. Good effort, but if they can't beat 'em this year, it's gonna be another long while before they can compete with JC.
nekysportsfan Wrote:Ashland falls short again to Johnson Central. Good effort, but if they can't beat 'em this year, it's gonna be another long while before they can compete with JC.

I confused then...According to Son of NotsoBADCAT, This is the best ASH-land team in the last 20 years, they are the ones now in the drivers seat, and will be for years to come.

I think that's pretty much a word for word quote.
I'm not son of bad cat, nor do I know what you keep referring to about the guy, but I'm just calling it like I see it. Ashland had the 2 best players on the field and still couldn't muster up enough offense to beat Central. That has to be a devastating blow for the Tomcat program. Close but no cigar sometimes hurts more than just getting blown out.
Bob Seger Wrote:I confused then...According to Son of NotsoBADCAT, This is the best ASH-land team in the last 20 years, ASH-land is now in the drivers seat, and will be for years to come.

I think that's pretty much a word for word quote.

Ashland is in the drivers seat, as the truck goes right over the cliff. This probably is the best Ashland team in 20 years, but still not good enough.
Bob Seger Wrote:I confused then...According to Son of NotsoBADCAT ASH-land is now in the drivers seat and will be for years to come.
Last season 42-7. This year 8-7! Think Ashland much improved on D. JC lucky to win this game. We win next time when it matters.
O the moral victories... Losing 8-7 is better than losing 42-7...
JC vaulted O had 170 yards of Offense. No moral victories. Should have won Ashland is snake bite against JC.
You can say what you want, but Matney going for 2 and the victory when he could easily have just tied it up, that's gutsy!! Or stupid.......

But, no guts no glory. Great call since they made the conversion!!
**** I figure this would be and upset game and it almost was......Congratulations Johnson Central :Cheerlead
nekysportsfan Wrote:I'm not son of bad cat, nor do I know what you keep referring to about the guy, but I'm just calling it like I see it. Ashland had the 2 best players on the field and still couldn't muster up enough offense to beat Central. That has to be a devastating blow for the Tomcat program. Close but no cigar sometimes hurts more than just getting blown out.

lol....I know you're not...He is the PRIDEFUL illegitimate son of a legendary ASH-land predator that roams the Tomcat sidelines. If only we had a day or two, I could tell you stories on these two legendary characters that would make your hair curl.:yikes:
T-CATS Wrote:JC vaulted O had 170 yards of Offense. No moral victories. Should have won Ashland is snake bite against JC.

Maybe they gave just enough effort to win, and to make you say woulda, shoulda, coulda (((AGAIN))) there junior.
T-CATS Wrote:Last season 42-7. This year 8-7! Think Ashland much improved on D. JC lucky to win this game. We win next time when it matters.

Naw, you have to leave the litter box next time, junior.
Pages: 1 2 3 4