Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bragging has already started how good 3 and 6 Woodford Co is The 3 teams they beat have won 6 games total. The playoffs are a joke. Let's turn the clock back when you only had to play 3 games to win state. And every team you played might be undefeated or only have one loss.
Oh I know. Let the kids experience playoffs and get destroyed. You want to be in the playoffs??? Get better!!! Hey. Well we made the playoffs. Oh really? And how did that work out for you? We got beat 50 to 0.
Still Highlands
Is this thread one person talking to himself in 3rd person?
You're the only person I wasn't talking too. Sorry
And Fort Thomas Ave is still Ft Thomas Ave
The fans and parents always have ALL the answers, LOL.

If only all those dim and stubborn coaches would simply listen to us!
Exactly. I couldn't agree more LOL But. Only those fans that actually know true football. And how to adjust to any circumstance. I would be one
This is a dumb thread. Highlands worst loss is to Ryle. Which is still pretty damn good. The birdies will still get to the semis... If they can beat CC a second time.
Then why until Cooper beat Ryle. Was Cooper was their worst loss? That's what people were saying. So dumb thread posted. And dumb people respond? Off the subject a little. But Cooper has won their last 2 or 3 games without probably the best back in N Ky (Armstrong)
BFritz Wrote:lol.

How many kids come to CCH just for football? 0%, or a very low percentage.

Also, even if they did, a very, very high majority of students are from Boone County.

Like I said, I talked to a dude who graduated in 07, played football, and listed 7 kids from nowhere near Fort Thomas.

Funny how most years Highlands fans just blow it off or talk about how many championships they have, but now that they're not a juggernaut, they suddenly get hostile with their remarks.

Hilarious, but not surprising.

I had no idea that there were a lot of Boone Co kids at CCH.
Cov Cath is a very good school, I went there for like a week after the mud bowl in a student exchange to qualm hostility in the rivalry. I realized how academic that school was real quick. Maybe it's because of lack of girls??
I know of 2 kids from Ft Thomas that have gone to CCH in the past 20 years, so not that many.
Quote. Offensive line flying around. I thought they blocked and defense flys around. And defense still not lining up right. Hmmmm Well maybe show them
birdman44 Wrote:I had no idea that there were a lot of Boone Co kids at CCH.
Cov Cath is a very good school, I went there for like a week after the mud bowl in a student exchange to qualm hostility in the rivalry. I realized how academic that school was real quick. Maybe it's because of lack of girls??
I know of 2 kids from Ft Thomas that have gone to CCH in the past 20 years, so not that many.

Most are from Kenton County.

Either someone edited my post, or my brain injury was in full force :Thumbs:

Might be because of lack of girls are kids are just focused on school and there's nothing to distract them.

I loved it that way because it was just being yourself and not caring about looking good or impressing anyone.

Plus, kids from public schools act like kids from all-boys schools are gay and like there's huge orgies in classes at public schools.
Pages: 1 2