Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Iraq TV reporting SADDAM has been EXECUTED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
US networks still waiting to confirm.
It seems unreal ... but I'm glad it's over with
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:It seems unreal ... but I'm glad it's over with

Yeah I agree.
Never thought he'd be brought down.............
I hope its true.
What happend to all the supposed people who would jump in front and take a bullet for him? Looks like they didn't do their jobs.

Did they hang him or what kind of death?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:What happend to all the supposed people who would jump in front and take a bullet for him? Looks like they didn't do their jobs.

Did they hang him or what kind of death?

Death by hanging.
Nice, so he gets to feel that rope get tighter and his life slowly leaving him, nice, he deserves it after the way he treated people, and threatened countries.
We should of let him rot in prison instread of letting the iraq's hang him. He will jsut be turned in a martyr.
Personally i would have perferred to punish him with cruel torture, like spending holidays with my ex wife and mother-in-law.

Actually I am glad they strung the bastard up.
how long till the video makes it to break.com
Doc Holliday Wrote:Personally i would have perferred to punish him with cruel torture, like spending holidays with my ex wife and mother-in-law.

:thatsfunn :lmao: Damn Doc, that's hilarious.
Doc Holliday Wrote:Personally i would have perferred to punish him with cruel torture, like spending holidays with my ex wife and mother-in-law.

oh don't rely on break, go to ebaumsworld, they always have everything and then break gets it like 2 weeks later on their site, heck, youtube will have this before anyone i'd say.
Yea, youtube has everything
I dunno about all this to be honest I seem to be having mixed feelings which is really odd. I just don't believe we had the right really to barge into another country and hunt do and put on trial their leader. I know Hussein was an evil man but was that our place to go in there. There will only be strong backlash which is already occurring in Iraq. 3 thousand of our soldiers have been killed over in Iraq and I'm sorry but the hanging of Hussein doesn't seem to I dunno how to put it make it better I guess. Thats like someone coming in and capturing Bush or something for our boys dieing in huge numbers for no good reason. But I know also that Hussein did alot of evil and deserved probably worst in some peoples opinion. I guess maybe I just wish his death made me feel something really but it doesnt I just fear for our troops in Iraq.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I dunno about all this to be honest I seem to be having mixed feelings which is really odd. I just don't believe we had the right really to barge into another country and hunt do and put on trial their leader. I know Hussein was an evil man but was that our place to go in there. There will only be strong backlash which is already occurring in Iraq. 3 thousand of our soldiers have been killed over in Iraq and I'm sorry but the hanging of Hussein doesn't seem to I dunno how to put it make it better I guess. Thats like someone coming in and capturing Bush or something for our boys dieing in huge numbers for no good reason. But I know also that Hussein did alot of evil and deserved probably worst in some peoples opinion. I guess maybe I just wish his death made me feel something really but it doesnt I just fear for our troops in Iraq.
He would kill every man, woman and child in America if he could have.He wont wake up with 70 virgins either but with a guy who might look like this:devilflam One less evil man but i dont feel nothing either but fear for our soldiers.Is there one good muslim out their even trying to denounce what these radical muslims are preaching and trying to do.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I dunno about all this to be honest I seem to be having mixed feelings which is really odd. I just don't believe we had the right really to barge into another country and hunt do and put on trial their leader. I know Hussein was an evil man but was that our place to go in there. There will only be strong backlash which is already occurring in Iraq. 3 thousand of our soldiers have been killed over in Iraq and I'm sorry but the hanging of Hussein doesn't seem to I dunno how to put it make it better I guess. Thats like someone coming in and capturing Bush or something for our boys dieing in huge numbers for no good reason. But I know also that Hussein did alot of evil and deserved probably worst in some peoples opinion. I guess maybe I just wish his death made me feel something really but it doesnt I just fear for our troops in Iraq.
Bet Hitler wishes there were more americans with that way of thinking when he wanted to conquer the world.
Good news.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Bet Hitler wishes there were more americans with that way of thinking when he wanted to conquer the world.

HaHa, exactly:Thumbs:
http://www.break.com/index/graphic_sadda...video.html

There's the video, not great, and looked too painless.

My brother said that knowing he was going to be killed was torture enough, I disagreed
BFritz Wrote:http://www.break.com/index/graphic_sadda...video.html

There's the video, not great, and looked too painless.

My brother said that knowing he was going to be killed was torture enough, I disagreed

I put the link in a seperate thread by itself so people could access easily if they wantd to watch.
Hitler was far more dangerous than Hussein. He started the war himself.
Hitler is the example of why the USA and other nations will never allow a madman to gain that type of control. The head in the sand attitude is what allowed Hitler to rise to power and threaten the world.

I am not saying that Saddam was like Hitler, other than gassing people, prisons where torture of men, women, and children took place, attacks on a race, invasion of his neighbors, development of elite troops that swore allegiance to him not the nation.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Hitler was far more dangerous than Hussein. He started the war himself.

Didn't Japan bomb Pearl harbor? The US declared war on Japan on Dec 8th, Germany and Italy on the 11th.
I know that doc I was meaning he decided to get himself involved in the war I just misworded that. Hitler was by far way more dangerous and destructive than Hussein. Hitler thought his Nazi party could take over the world.
Hussein killed innocent children in front of there parents! Guess that isn't enough. And something else, they do it right over there. They don't let people live for 80 years and let there taxpayers keep them up and then just die and have it made. Wish it was like that here! I believe eye for and eye..tooth for tooth....I am sure the flames are scorching his ass and the thought of that will make me sleep better at night!
Amen Playboy but this country has a lot of PINKO LIBERALS, where their every statement gives the enemy fuel.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Hitler was far more dangerous than Hussein. He started the war himself.
Your right about that UKGIRL and i bet their together now?What do u think?
UK girl your just against the death penalty in general but in this case you will get some negative comments towards you for that way of thinking but I too like you am not 100% behind the death penalty because of some things I have read in the bible.If someone in my family was facing it I would be against it but if someone killed my entire family I would be for it.People are not as strong either way for it the way I see it until there facing it in a family matter or someone you love.
aawww...i think its sweet ...Saddam, and his two sons get to spend New Years together.....IN HELL
Pages: 1 2