Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #10 Harlan Ind @ Pineville 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Harlan Ind 7-1
Pineville 5-3
Harlan by 8
Green Dragons by 14
Pineville by 7, I just don't think Harlan can pull this one out.
Harlan 28
Pineville 12
Harlan will be ready for this one. Dragons by 14..
It is difficult to win at Pineville unless you are a whole lot better than them. I am not sure that Harlan is a whole lot better. Also with the beat down Williamsburg put on them last week they are going to come out ready to play. I hate to say it but I am going to take Pineville in a close one.
Harlans line dominated Williamsburgs line and the same here will happen.

Harlan 35
Pineville 22
Pineville - 34

Harlan - 20
Be a good game to watch . Dragons by a few.
Dragons to much up front
Harlan 21-14
How does the district play out in this one ? if Pineville wins do they win the district ? if they beat Jenkins of course
Objective Wrote:How does the district play out in this one ? if Pineville wins do they win the district ? if they beat Jenkins of course

My understanding if Pineville beat Harlan that would forced a 3 way tied with Harlan,Pineville and Williamsburg. And Harlan would get the #1 seed #2 seed Pineville #3 seed Williamsburg #4 seed lynn camp.. Now if Harlan beat Pineville #1 seed will go tho Harlan #2 Williamsburg #3 seed Pineville and #4 seed lynn camp. Harlan is setting in the driver seat win or lose based on non-district wins. I may be wrong if anybody know any different please comment I just don't know for sure. :pondering:
I'm going to this game tonight hope it's a good one. Drive on down 64
Objective Wrote:I'm going to this game tonight hope it's a good one. Drive on down 64

Corbin bound. :Cheerlead
64SUR right as rain. You have spelled it out just like it is. Harlan wins the district if they win or lose unless Lynn Camp were to beat Williamsburg.
E's Army Wrote:64SUR right as rain. You have spelled it out just like it is. Harlan wins the district if they win or lose unless Lynn Camp were to beat Williamsburg.

:please: don't think that way E's Army.
Harlan needs the win and I think they get it.
bac2369 Wrote:Harlan needs the win and I think they get it.

They probably win the district without winning.
Did you figure out the tie-breaker?
HCS Wrote:They probably win the district without winning.
Did you figure out the tie-breaker?

Not figured it up. But it's best they win and not have to worry about it
bac2369 Wrote:Not figured it up. But it's best they win and not have to worry about it

They had it won either way unless Lynn Camp upset Williamsburg. Head to head is the first tie breaker.
No Lynn Camp upset tonight.